Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Shoshone

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Venice

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at all of them, I think Poland deserves it: it's Winged Hussar is not my style and the UA is bad

PS: Rate from what you save seen in the previews

Yea maybe we should play them first? :)
But yes, I wouldn't complain if Polands Ducal Stables got a slight boost, maybe one or two culture added to the pasture tile?

You haven't even played any of these Civs yet and you're discussing which should be changed!? This is way too premature!

:confused: We haven't even played them and we are saying they need a change?

...This is super premature...

Agreed. Please let us play the game before deciding which civs are weak! Especially given all the new gameplay mechanics, I think we'll all need to play BNW for awhile before passing judgment on the civs.

After looking at all of them, I think Poland deserves it: it's Winged Hussar is not my style and the UA is bad

That's like saying I don't like Shoshone because his face looks funny, it's not a proper way to "demand a change"

I don't even use Horsed-based units and tanks, but I don't think it means it has to be changed.

I think they are all fine as they are now. And like people say, we have to see it in action to see how they work.

1. This is premature

2. Even if this wasn't premature, Poland has a strong UA (on paper).

Hang on, it'll be a week before some of us even get to play the thing!

6 days tomorrow. Makes it sound so much better. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I'd like to see Venice off OCC, although the challenge could be interesting (until you play on Epic or Marathon). Indonesia could have more synergy, but still seems like a civ with good aspects, as it can have so many different paths that they're good at. But Poland's UA weak? It's quite an interesting one, and they're getting eight (or nine, I'm not sure) free social polices per game. If they stay ahead in science and jump straight to the Modern era, they can easily get the first ideology.

The Kris Swordsman while unique, might not fit all that well in terms of gameplay. A cetabang warship would've been a little better IMO. It still doesn't necessitate a change though as they might just give Indonesia more flexibility if they aren't playing on Island maps.

Game isn't even out yet. Looking at their stats and watching people play is one thing, but playing yourself is another.

Brazil needs a change: their war theme needs to be played non-stop whenever they are in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom