NESLife attempt #3

You could have asked me to do it. The Respirytes were almost due for a new evolution, cutting remaining ties with water.

So, what's the root word of the new -ytes you evolved anyway?

--------------------------------------------------------->>>

LINE OF DEATHX0RS

--------------------------------------------------------->>>

No more species till after the update please!

Update may come tommorrow night (24 hours from this post) else friday.

@Lord_Iggy, sorry I only just saw this part of your post from a few days ago :blush: ...

Lord_Iggy said:
Note to Daft: I'm considering gradually removing crawling and adding walking. I'm working a gradual transition to a faster and more efficient stance. Would you say that, from a rules perspective, this is what I should do to simulate that? Or would I be better off keeping crawling and simply adding walking on top of that?

Oh, and you called Agonia Angonia. Oh well, both names sound cool. I just realized I forgot to say this- GREAT UPDATE!!! They all are, but I feel that reminding you of this can't hurt. All hail the silly german tank!

Ahhh a bit of a grey area when it comes to walking/crawling... I'd say it wont do any real harm to keep the crawling ability. Removing it would streamline things a bit, but i dont see it being important at the moment.

And 'Agonia' it will be! And, thanks for the praise too! You don't have to bow down in worship, but i do enjoy it :D

Oh, I should mention that when the new "evolution permission rule" comes up, I will give permission to everyone to evolve from my species. (As of the last update, that would be Dibbler-Ice, Dibbler MkII, Dibbler-Ice 2.0, Zibbler-21, Jubblerus Maximus, and Jubblerus Respiratus.) I think they should be available to everyone by default, because they're all fairly simple (with the exception of maybe the Jubblerus family) and therefore have room for players to create new, original creatures.

So, basically, not only am I releasing permission to evolve from my creatures, but am encouraging it.

Exactly, every one of my species is open for evolution. And I hope the Slithery is still among them, because it could be interesting to keep branching off of that one. ;)

Dafty old chap, don't you have a mindbendingly late DNES update to work on, too? ;)

Lurker's Comment: Perhaps the Good Daft is trying to break someone's record? ;)

Lurker's Comment: Perhaps the Good Daft is trying to break someone's record? ;)

No, I think that'll stand as a monument to my resurrecting skills. Also, that update caused way more suffering than it was worth. :rolleyes:

Oppas, did i miss a creature again :(

Spoiler :
Landavalion: North King
Evolved from: Mudvalion
Genes (21): Plankton Eating x2, :eek: Complex Stomach x1, Flesh Eating x1, Swimming x1, Vibration Sense x2,:eek: Eyes x2, P:eek: ressure Resistance x1, Brain Power x1, Skeleton x1, Cartilage x1, Jaws x2, :eek: Fangs x1, Communal Behaviour x1, Crawling x1, Water Retention x1, Lungs x1, Walking x1
Description: Exclusive to the Oroseph continent, the Landavalion is primarily a further adaptation of the Mudvalion: its earlier life is spent in the water, while its later life is mostly on land. The new Lungs power an efficient new set of legs that allow it to outrun most predators. Meanwhile, its powerful defenses are enough to discourage those it can't outrun. The creature itself survives both on Plankton and on ambush predation.

LungScraper :Charles Li
Evolved from: lung finner
Gene added : Crawlingx1 Water Retensiton x1
Genes (14): Skeleton x1, Jaws x1, Plant Eating x3,:cool: Swimming x2,:cool: Eyes x1, Gills x1, Water Retention x2,:cool: Crawlingx2,:cool: Lungs x2:cool:
Description : With a longer time allowed for breahing out of water, it is soon time for a creater more at home on land than in the water, still, it can Push itself speedyly into water or onto land when ever it wants. With it's water retention abilitys almost doubled in effeciancy, now, their survivability on land multipyed. and it found a new nich,

Lung Finner : erez87
Evolved from: Thick Finner
Gene added : Lungs x2
Genes (14): Skeleton x1, Jaws x1, Plant Eating x3, Swimming x2, Eyes x1, Gills x1, Water Retention x1, Crawling x1, Lungs x2
Description : With lungs instead of gills the Lung Finner can stay for much longer out of water and only need to return to it for remaining wet.

Wow! SOOOOOO Outmatched:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! It it pretty good that Crawler Finner isn't n Oroseph Continant!;) Any way, either ! will continue the conquest on land (Reptilia Genus) or return to sea (Finners) or maybe a inbetween species (Otterous) or (Mamulus):lol: :lol:
I think that The landvians are more spreadout ambush speices while mine is best in almost anything it is in. (x2 usually, a x3 too!) I just hope that the Ferousous flesheating anthropods full leave it allone... or maybe it is fast enough to run away.(or swim away) It is barly slower than the Flying Amp
(x2 vs x3)and is posed for complex skeleton, or complet joints, combing caterage and regular skeltons, ability to turn head arround and automatic slight straightenly of limbs, stronger usage of energy, and more effective with complex musle and sudden speed change (ie, slowing down sudenly, rapid change of direction, sudely leaping for ambush attack.) and more joints instead of just the vertebraid and seperat bones for limbs! Skele 2 is ok. But I am not sure to use it!

Thlayli said:
Dafty old chap, don't you have a mindbendingly late DNES update to work on, too?

I do, and i am (slowly). Even at several hours work, the updates for this game take a fraction of the time ive put into DNES.

@Everyone, no update tonight... Theres about 19 new species arriving, ive done all the pictures for them, but it took a while :(.

@Charles Li, thanks for the enthusiasm :D BTW the 'Oroseph' continent is not seperated anymore. There are no big gaps between continents at the start of this turn, everything can move around freely.

@Charles Li, thanks for the enthusiasm :D BTW the 'Oroseph' continent is not seperated anymore. There are no big gaps between continents at the start of this turn, everything can move around freely.

Oh no! My Reptillia specis !(still finner, taking back to teh sea to develop)
This is "true only works if it gains in survivibility" Phaze! In the past, you can have a gene list and accidenty added two stress-on-energery gene with no food ones (like walking and brain or brain brain) and break no sweat... now... those make alot of exctinctions or Endangerments! I just hope my co-ordinated plan (fleshx1, fleshx1, omivorex1 and -fleshx2 and vegex2)
ect. I just hope that thsir concentration efforts on a couple of key genes will help.... argggggg!

At least mine specis can survive farthur inland

Spoiler :
Landavalion: North King
Evolved from: Mudvalion
Genes (21): Plankton Eating x2, :eek: Complex Stomach x1, Flesh Eating x1, Swimming x1, Vibration Sense x2,:eek: Eyes x2, P:eek: ressure Resistance x1, Brain Power x1, Skeleton x1, Cartilage x1, Jaws x2, :eek: Fangs x1, Communal Behaviour x1, Crawling x1, Water Retention x1, Lungs x1, Walking x1
Description: Exclusive to the Oroseph continent, the Landavalion is primarily a further adaptation of the Mudvalion: its earlier life is spent in the water, while its later life is mostly on land. The new Lungs power an efficient new set of legs that allow it to outrun most predators. Meanwhile, its powerful defenses are enough to discourage those it can't outrun. The creature itself survives both on Plankton and on ambush predation.

LungScraper :Charles Li
Evolved from: lung finner
Gene added : Crawlingx1 Water Retensiton x1
Genes (14): Skeleton x1, Jaws x1, Plant Eating x3,:cool: Swimming x2,:cool: Eyes x1, Gills x1, Water Retention x2,:cool: Crawlingx2,:cool: Lungs x2:cool:
Description : With a longer time allowed for breahing out of water, it is soon time for a creater more at home on land than in the water, still, it can Push itself speedyly into water or onto land when ever it wants. With it's water retention abilitys almost doubled in effeciancy, now, their survivability on land multipyed. and it found a new nich,

Lung Finner : erez87
Evolved from: Thick Finner
Gene added : Lungs x2
Genes (14): Skeleton x1, Jaws x1, Plant Eating x3, Swimming x2, Eyes x1, Gills x1, Water Retention x1, Crawling x1, Lungs x2
Description : With lungs instead of gills the Lung Finner can stay for much longer out of water and only need to return to it for remaining wet.

Wow! SOOOOOO Outmatched:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! It it pretty good that Crawler Finner isn't n Oroseph Continant!;) Any way, either ! will continue the conquest on land (Reptilia Genus) or return to sea (Finners) or maybe a inbetween species (Otterous) or (Mamulus):lol: :lol:
I think that The landvians are more spreadout ambush speices while mine is best in almost anything it is in. (x2 usually, a x3 too!) I just hope that the Ferousous flesheating anthropods full leave it allone... or maybe it is fast enough to run away.(or swim away) It is barly slower than the Flying Amp
(x2 vs x3)and is posed for complex skeleton, or complet joints, combing caterage and regular skeltons, ability to turn head arround and automatic slight straightenly of limbs, stronger usage of energy, and more effective with complex musle and sudden speed change (ie, slowing down sudenly, rapid change of direction, sudely leaping for ambush attack.) and more joints instead of just the vertebraid and seperat bones for limbs! Skele 2 is ok. But I am not sure to use it!
Don't worry, you can focus on surviving in different niches. Good luck with your conquest of land, though my fearsome arthropods will resist your (and others) advances as long as possible!

Your guys are physically tougher than mine, my guys only structure for the moment is Exoskeleton x1. I've been considering the possible ways for these guys to get larger/stronger.

Don't worry, you can focus on surviving in different niches. Good luck with your conquest of land, though my fearsome arthropods will resist your (and others) advances as long as possible!

Your guys are physically tougher than mine, my guys only structure for the moment is Exoskeleton x1. I've been considering the possible ways for these guys to get larger/stronger.

I am thinking of water proof scales, jointed skeleton(or complex skeleton or skeleton x2) meateating, fangs, shelled eggs, comutal , social anbd pack hunting,

Here is torpedo finner (Finner Flyus TorpedoNES:lol: ), a hoped to be new speces (if i get that far)
Meateatingx2 All the rest the same as Finnus Crawlus (crawling finner), Waterjetx2
swimingx2
flyingx2
pack hunting x1
eyesx1
Fangs x2
Jawsx1
Shelled eggsx1
Social lifex1

Acts like a torpedo, swims fast and flys, uses water jet to change direction, excelebnt eysight to find prey and bombarb the prey with up to 20 torpedo fish ajusting, maw opended, and stracking down! Can take down a flying amp... takes 6-7 generations... ha! take that!
Bombarding
:ar15: :suicide:
- :sniper: :suicide:
--:ar15: :suicide:
Reptilius ---:sniper: :suicide:
----:sniper: :suicide: Anthropodus
-----:ar15: :suicide:
----:sniper::suicide:
---:ar15: :suicide:
--:sniper: :suicide:

nice!:lol:
The blk thingy is a arm that trys to stop the power of the reptillus!

Update soonish (1 hour maybe) Working on the area pictures right now, thats all i have left to do.

My left mouse button stopped working! :( luckily i found another mouse i could use. But I mourn the death of my 8-year old mouse :cry:.

Top Bottom