Swapping Great Works

Thats not true at all. Don't spread false information. I have conquered cities from the AI that have had theming bonuses.
Maybe it just randomly got it after digging or trading. I will believe you when you provide screens with ai Broadway, Louvre or atleast writing theme bonuses on ai.

Another Music themed building is Sydney Opera House. It requires the same Civ but different Era.

Maybe it just randomly got it after digging or trading. I will believe you when you provide screens with ai Broadway, Louvre or atleast writing theme bonuses on ai.

Why would I provide you with screens to prove something so trivial? You are the one that doesn't want to believe. Just look in one of your own games.

Just looking in my current game, all of the wonders that can have theming bonuses that I have seen, have them.

Sweden has Great Library themed, which requires from a different era and civ. But of course you would just say that "he got it randomly by trading".

If the AI didn't care about theming bonuses they wouldn't trade at all. They may not be amazing at thinking of creative ways to trade to get them, but they will definitely do them if they have a way to.

Its frankly insulting to tell someone to go and get proof of something that you don't believe, when you have already said that if you see proof of it, it was likely just gotten randomly.

I think there are two aspects in the current argument.

1. The AI never uses theming bonuses. - This is not correct. Katfish, all you need is a spy or a diplomat in an AI city and go into "view" and you can see that the AI does get theming bonuses for articles in their museum

2. Does the AI set out to achieve theming bonuses? - This is far more difficult to answer. I have seen the AI with theming bonuses but whether this is by luck or management I have no idea. Maybe they aren't very proficient at it.

Top Bottom