Mount & Blade: Warband !!! Epic Game !!!

The Floris Mod is a nice compilation of a bunch of other mods. I like the lite version(s). Diplomacy get a lot of good remarks, IIRC.

So what I decided to do was to get Floris and the Vikingr modpack. What do you guys think about the Vikingr?

I don't know if it has changed or if there is any SP now, but it has a highly active European community and a year or so ago when I tried it, no NA servers. Excellent mod but too high of a ping to play well.

I have only been able to install Diplomacy mod till now .... some how the Prophesies of Pendor doesn't work. Some horses.xyz file is corrupt...

I don't know anything about a '1200' mod, but when I tried 1257 it was disappointing. The mod author made some bogus claims about it being so choppy because having "so many factions" used "so much processing power" which made the mod/game perform poorly. Which is complete bullocks since other mods like Brytenwalda have many more factions and don't run so poorly.

Maybe that has been fixed, I don't know.

Both 1200 and 1257 disappointed me.

Just in general. 1200 wasn't too bad, really.

I got Floris expanded and it is AMAZING! Improves the base game in every possible way: graphics, content etc... and cannot compare to the other mods I've tried. It improves vanilla so much.

sorry for the necro.

but i had a query to ask to you guys.
By mistake, I have clicked on "Continue without a Chamberlein" option in one of my current games. Please advice how I can get him back ? Other wise, the Constable doesn't have money to train troops ..

Please help.

Is this a feature of the Diplomacy mod? This is from another forum:

If you're married you can talk to your wife about hiring new staff to get him back.

Otherwise I think you only get the option when you get a new fief.
Since a few people have had this problem, if you use the most recent version of Diplomacy 3.3.2+ fief trading and other improvements you can find your dismissed former employees via the tavern travellers (just like you can find other former companions through them).

I have the newest version.
Yet, there is no option of hiring this fellow. I guess the only road to redemption is to have a solo run or getting married.
Well since running solo is by far the easier option, The "Children of Bodom" would be formed :)

Another night, another demise,
Cadaverous wind blowing cold as ice...
I'll let the wind blow out the light
cause its gets more painful every time I die

Right, so I picked up the collection on sale the other day at Maniacal's request, and I have one question. Is the game supposed to be extremely, punishingly, illogically difficult? Because I didn't even get past what feels like the intro sequence of bandit hunting and counter-looting until like my 14th character. On what is supposedly the easiest game setting.

My current character isn't doing too bad, I have ~30 Swadian Knights that can crush armies twice their size right now, I just need to figure out how to get a fief. Female char for the record.

Top Bottom