It kinda sucks that some Civs dont build any Units or dont use there Abbiltys at all.

Austrian AI: Has also forgotten their UA exists. It appears the problem here is that their flavor for becoming city state allies is too low so they don't become allies long enough to marry.

I play on warlord, and the Austrians do use their special abilities. There were 6 City-States on that continent when I met them(they had already bought the others), and at the end of the game there were no more City-States on that continent!

http://civdata.com/
According to this site, Theodroa, the one whose UA completely depends on found a religion, only has a religious flavour of 7. While some Civs, whose UAs don't depends completely on founding a religion, have a flavour of 8. IMO, Theodora should have a religious flavour of 10, or 11/12.

Sounds to me that you're playing on Emperor or lower. The AI doesn't offer much of a challenge on anything below Immortal.

If you're looking for the AI to play to their fullest. They need all of the advantages try can get, deity offers them crazy bonuses, which makes up for the fact that they're not human.

tl;dr

Up the difficulty.

One thing i would like to see is that the Ai doens't use their great musicians for a music tour in the early game because it has no use !!!!!! the power of the musician is to low for it. they should make a great work for it.

Would like to see the Ai spare up a lot of great musicians in the late game and bomb the out of you.

1. Ais need to consider the Millitary strenght of there Neighbours and to be aware of an DoW.
2. Culture/Tourismus focused Ais need to focus more on Great Works and Digsides.
3. Portugal needs to build Feitorias.
4. Arabia needs to use his doubled Luxurys.
5. Babylon should plant there first Sientiest and not waste it for 1 free tech..
6. Byzanz should focus more on Religion on many games she doesnt even get one..
7. China doesnt double attack with her Unique unit.
8. Venice should consider Puppets more often durring the mid game instead of playing Yolo 1 City challange.
1. I never see an AI without at least 5 units in my game (I play on emperor) but same goes for when I have played King and Prince.
2. I see AIs always digging sites and getting great works from them, though I don't think they swap them or use the bonuses they could get out of them (I could be wrong, haven't played a culture game in a while).
3. I see her build them a lot, but if she is at war she probably wont. I don't think AIs have the taste to run a couple workers all around the globe.
4. He failed in my last game, but still had a bunch of luxury copies, so I'm pretty sure he build the UB.
5. I agree here
6. In my games she usually does, and she will on higher difficulties with the AIs bonuses. (King and higher). Though, since religion is not a victory condition, the AI might be focusing on other things.
7. Yeah, I don't think I've seen her double attack with it.
8. I've seen Venice puppet like crazy on all different levels, but it could just be a coincidence.
Try playing a few more games to see if these issues still happen. If they do, I would raise the difficulty to King (it would iron a lot of this out for you).

7. China doesnt double attack with her Unique unit.

That's the most annoying thing in the game IMHO. A such powerful unit.. Sometimes I want to say "Hey, you can shoot twice!". But it can be an advantage for a human player with China. AI doesn't seem to understand that CKN can shoot twice when they attack, one promoted CKN per city is sometimes enough for defense. So you see their units coming, being destoyed by your CKN, and you laugh!

About Austria, at the beginning of industrial era she married only one CS, it's always funny to see the little sentence "A beautiful austrian prince married a pretty princess from Brussels.."

Austrian AI: Has also forgotten their UA exists. It appears the problem here is that their flavor for becoming city state allies is too low so they don't become allies long enough to marry.

Great point I never noticed that or I never noticed that they brought a CS.But I think more often than not they are not buying CS.This would make the game much more interesting..

Top Bottom