Unit hole.

The Ancient Era is generally well-rounded and most of the gaps have been filled quite recently too.

However, two glaring omissions seem to be Sumerians and Elamites.

There's a Sumerian Infantryman by utahjazz7, and a couple by Sandris, and a few units by georgestow, but by and large padding out a mod's worth of unit lines for them is nigh impossible.

Elamites are more or less completely non-existent.

@Oz: you've put two links to the same thread :mischief: and it's my thread! Which reminds me I should convert those sounds to the proper Civ3 format, and add a few new ones. I've been playing with my old virtual synths lately (with 3 years-old daughter on my knees) and I've found a bunch of blaster sounds that could be useful for Sci-fi units. Wait and see... hear!

@Oz: you've put two links to the same thread :mischief: and it's my thread! Which reminds me I should convert those sounds to the proper Civ3 format, and add a few new ones. I've been playing with my old virtual synths lately (with 3 years-old daughter on my knees) and I've found a bunch of blaster sounds that could be useful for Sci-fi units. Wait and see... hear!

:lol: I've been bookmarking for 14 years ( :old: ) so I suppose some duplication is inevitable.

Yours From "The Department Of Redundancy Department,"
Oz

Top Bottom