10th Annual End of the Year Contests!

Balthasar

Wise Man

Greetings fellow Civfanatics!

Welcome to the Tenth Annual CivFanatics Civilization Three Creation & Customization Forum's Annual End of the Year Competition

All of our forum's stars have come out for the kickoff for this annual event. There in the front row is haluu, who won mod of the year last year with Tides of Crimson. (applause) And there together are Delta_Strife, Ares de Borg, and Wyrmshadow, who won Unit of the Year last year with, um, was it a ship? I'm pretty sure it was a ship. (laughter) Just kidding, guys, good to see you. Over there is Shirokibbure, who has the entire Leaderhead of the Year category to himself this year. (applause) Hey Shiro, don't be mad at yourself if your favorite doesn't win, OK? (laughter, applause).

Seriously, I'm honored to host this, the Tenth Annual End of the Year Competition. I owe everything to Pounder, who kept the contest alive for the first seven of those years, and he deserves the most credit for its continued existence. :clap::clap::clap: that's for Pounder. yes.

And I also want to say that I'm committed to trying to keep this tradition alive, but that I need the help of the whole community. Please post your new creations - even if it's a tiny one, even if it's not your best work - in the Monthly Competitions Submission Thread so that the whole community can find them, appreciate them, and finally vote against them. That's our tradition. This forum and the whole community benefits from having this thing that we all do together. I believe that.

So on to the contests! Like last year, we have five categories to vote for. Each nominee in the PCX, Unit, and Leaderhead categories were either monthly contest winners or were the sole entry in that category in a given month. The nominees in the Map and Mod/Scenario of the Year categories were culled from those that were posted in the Database and Forums (based on stringent criteria like: can I find it?).

Click on a Category below to see and vote in the Contests. The winners will be announced here, in this thread. Voting in all categories will last until the end of the month.

Whoah! This is amazing.
Thank you so much!

First of all... I would like to thank my mom and dad for putting me on this big blueish green marble in space that we call Home.
Special thanks to my girlfriend for staying with me and believing that one day, one night we would be perfect.
We are now!
Last but not least I would like to thank my coaches, teammates and most of all... you. My fans.
Thank you. Thank you very much.

congrats to all the winners! Amazing how even after all this time the quality of mods has not gone down :D

Top Bottom