1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

235: You denounced your best friend for eating the last chocolate chip cookie. Yes, actually say "I denounce you".

236: You tell you history professor that Monty, Cathy, and Caeser formed a DOF in the year 200 b.c, and get mad when he laughs.

237: You want Obama to befriend the Vatican for its bonus(culture).

238: You look for the octagon that encompasses your house.

234: You avoid making friends because they’ll end up extorting you of your wealth and resources, while getting mad when you deny them these.

236: Since all trade is conducted intranationally, you scoff at other nation's economic troubles...

237: You go to the hospital to buy your apples.

238: Why is the world focused on Iran's/Korea's nuclear programs when India is the one with the itchy finger?

239. You bombard your customers with a rock in order to get a promotion. Then proceed to pick medic.

240:You think of Civ5 when you see rocks on a sidewalk that are shaped like Civ5 tiles.

This actually happened to me.I was walking on a sidewalk that had rocks that were shaped like Civ5 hexes.I told my family that they get to move twice per turn.Then we got to a place that had square tiles, and it was like Civ4 instead.

241. Your holy trinity is the Meier, the Soren, and the Holy Gabe.

242. You're the director of the community production of "The Merchant of Venice". Your revisions are...less than desirable.

Antonio said:
Thou know'st that all my fortunes are at sea;
Neither have I money nor commodity
To raise a present sum: therefore go forth;
Try what my credit can in Venice do:
Patronage rack'd, even to the finisher,
To furnish thee to Mining, to fair Theology.
Go, presently inquire, and so will I,
Where money is, and I no question make
To have it of my unit upkeep or CS Ally's sake.

244. You think everything, including the game itself, was made by hitting an anvil with a hammer enough times.
245. You were an atheist who became deeply religious after Gods and Kings was announced.
246. Back when Google Maps told you to canoe across the Atlantic when asking for directions from one side to the other, you took them seriously.
247. You wonder how an island nation like Japan has such a high population without some sort of Lighthouse UB.

Barbs in this game are little better...

249. Minecraft mod! Uber up barbs w/undead spears/archers, aggressive squid, and creepers! Warcraft iii vs. Tactics Ogre vs. Minecraft!

250 - you've perfected a system of doing work where you play a defined number of turns, then do a defined amount of work, with different quantities of each varying by age.

Though I guess that starts with Civ II, not Civ V...

251. you refer to CIV as 'crack', 'the crack', and/or the 'the pipe' [pimp]

253. You go to a store and try to purchase something with Faith.
254. You pray really hard so you can get enough faith to purchase that big-screen TV you always wanted.
255. You think that China and India should have massive unhappiness with their huge populations.
256. To you, modern warfare involves massive frontal assaults by mobile SAM's.
257. You are afraid to go anywhere near a citadel because it will cost you 30 hit points.
258. You think that hospitals feed people.
259. You tell your boss to hire religious employees, because each religious worker adds +1% to the productivity of your office.

Top Bottom