Atomic Bomber

Vladi

Chieftain
I couldn t find one Atomic Bomber like in Civ 5. I downloaded one B29 Nuclear Bomber, but not appear in game. If you know where can I download, pleas put the link here.

I think B29 superfortess unit exists somewhere
...but i'm not sure we can make a plane that throw a nuclear bomb in civ3

If an aircraft has the nuke flag, it acts as a missile isn't ?

vladi, as general-jcl said, the atomic bombers work like missiles as they are gone after the explosion.

One working Version everybody has, is the heavy nuclear bomber in the Pacific Conquest. The settings for these planes and also for missiles with working nuclear explosions are very, very tricky as the animations don´t work as one think they should work. For the next version of CCM I have many atomic bombers with real working explosion graphics. Most other mods only achieve a short green-red cloud -and that was it. In the currentvVersion of CCM, the nuclear bomber only works correctly with the original nuclear explosion and the vibration of the screen, as it is linked to the bomber in the Pacific Conquest.

The same proble exists with nuclear missiles that are combined with the beautiful Explosion-graphics done by Vuldacon. I had some missiles starting with the blast in the air and the nose to earth and some other absurd situations.

There is one atomic bomber in a civ 3 Scenario I know, that really drops nuclear bombs loaded into that bomber, but I don´t know if the AI makes use of that bomber correctly. That´s the nuclear bomber in Rocoteh´s original WW2 Global Scenario.

Top Bottom