Looking for a few friends to join us with CIV5 MP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGermanGuy

Chieftain
Hello friends! My friends and i were playing CIV the other day, and we though. Damn, we need more people! Now, i'm not just looking for people for a game or two, i'm looking for people who can eventually become our friends, and are reliable for a game of CIV. I'm sure alot of you know that MP can blow when you are playing online, and you have to take a piss, and you are at a setback from the timer, or when you have to go somewhere and you have to leave, BOOM that game was wasted time. Or, when another player had to leave, and then the AI takes over! BOOO NO FUN!! And i agree. Right now out little "group" consists of 2 of my close friends. They are reliable, and are on and ready to play most of the time. We are all looking for 2-3 more people that are reliable, and on for a good amount of the day to play CIV with, although we are accepting more. Remember, if you have to take a piss, go for a smoke, or, god forbid, get a drink, YOU WONT BE KICKED, NOR WILL YOU LOSE A TURN FROM THE TIMER! No, we will do a crazy thing. We will say "Okay", wait for you to finish, and you will be on your way, and you will come back, and we will resume where we left off. I know this sound a bit silly, but i'm simply making fun of how stupid CIV MP is with random people, because you have sit at a chair for like 4-5 hrs straight, and take no breaks, and that's just silly! So, below i will have a little forum, so I know a little about you before i add you on steam and Skype, and to see how reliable you are. I don't want to add someone who is on like 1 day of the week, and can never resume a game. I'm not looking for causal players here who are on a few times a week, i'm looking for hardcore CIV5 gamers, who hate public MP as much as I do, and want a reliable group of friends to play with.

FOURM******IMPORTANT******* If you are going to play with us, we have one major requirement, YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DLC! Aside from scrambled continents, and scrabbled nations, you must have the rest!

How old are you?

What country do you live in?

What time zone are you in?

How often are you online, and able to play?

What is your steam name?

What is your skype name?

Do you have a good and working mic?

Is there a lot of background noise with your mic?

How long have you played CIV, and are you pretty good? (We welcome noobs, my Jay and i are experienced players, but my friend Wayne is new, although hes good)

What is your favorite way to play civ? War, culture, diplomatic, science, how do you play?

What is your favorite civ?

Also, please, add any additional information about yourself here, more info would help us in our chosings, and let us know a little more about you. Again, we would like to know this stuff, because we play on having 5-6 player games, and we cant have a game where someone is un-reliable, and quit half way through, or so we can actually make sure we know when we resume the game the next day, everyone is ready to play, and were not stuck waiting for that person to get back, that's never fun.

If you're curious, these are the setting our games usually run on, but we are willing to change it up.

Continents
Quick
Hybird (We prefer hybird with friends, because while the wars take longer, nobody likes a click fest!)
And the rest are normal default settings

Civs are all random, and we normally play random civs, but sometimes we pick ours. The choice if yours if you want to random, or pick.

We play on prince or king. Normally King

ALL DLC!!! YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DLC!!!

Moderator Action: You created an identical thread in Multiplayer. Do not post the same content in multiple forums. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom