Modded (bugged) Civ V game as England

Seriouscraft262

Chieftain
Intro

Hello,i'm Seriouscraft262,and here is my first story

just,i'm french,so,sorry for my bad english

So,why i said bugged,because certain mods conflicts has provocated 2 majors bugs in the game and so this game is more difficult because here are the 2 bugs:

- NO city states
- only 3 resources in the world

but this is not a problem with mods that i use(i can't say "exatly" what mods i have)So,i haveplayed with England,and there are 5 others civ,i have take continents,with difficulty 5 (or "King" difficulty)

So,i hope you will like my story

Episode 1:Good Start?

So,i settle my first city "London" in a forest (damn) and i begin to explore with my warrior in the continent to see if there are another civ,and i found 3 barbarians camps (damn again),i have to fight back because i only have 1 warrior and no other millitary units,so,i decide to explore another way,in North (because before i explore South,is where are the barbarians are East And West the are only water) and i meet my first civ,the Netherlands

After the discover of that civ,i need to explore "the Netherlands" lands,they have no resources so i say Yes!because no recources = no happiness = revolts but after i realized that the Netherlands population don't need luxury resources,because the happiness of the Civ is to 8,and me 4,whatever

In 2290 BC i build my first wonder,Stonehange,and 700 years laters the Pyramids,and i got a commitee (with Cultural Capitals mod) so,the cultural election starts and the first winner of this election is America (triple damn) so i say "I don't have any chance to survive" and then,i settle my 2nd city

So,see you later,i hope this story is not boring and i hope that you like it

Episode 2:The rise of Netherlands

Now we are in 2300 BC Abd i build 2 wonders while The Netherlands have only 1,in 2100 BC the situation is critic,The Netherlqnds build 5 cities where I build onla 3,so i decide to make a decision:my 4th city are going to be construct on a island with 4 barbarians camps,so i decied to send 90% of my army kill all these barbarians camps,the last 10% are going to posted at the england fronteer,600 years later,i enter on classical Era,and 200 years later Netherlands enter too

Thats the end,i'm sorry for this "short" episode is beacause i don't have so short "freetime"

Episode 3:The New World

So,i need to pass more and more years,more and more eras because nothings happen except some cultural elections with the mod,and i have to pass in year 1540,the year when i discovered Astronomy and so enter into the reniassance era (if it spell like that) so now i can go "trought" oceans,and i discover espectively America,Austria,Arabia and Mongol (if it (again) spell like that),this "New continents" is very instable because The capital of America has been taken by Gengis Khan and America can be destroyed by Gengis Khan

Anyways,i decided to make trades routes by seas and oceans beetween Austria and America,the netherlands is so late on technologies becauses their are in Classical Era and all the other civ (except Gengis Khan who are in Middle-Age Era) are in the Renaissance Era,in 1590,the world congress has been founded by Austria and the 1st Congress of Vienna is in 30 turns,in 1630,Austria declare war on Gengis Kahn,America can be saved because Austria have advanced technologies

In the year 1650,i decied to watch the score of every civilization,here it is:

1st: Austria,1056
2nd: Me (England),845
3rd: Arbia,823
4th: Mongols,739
5th: America,648
6th:Netherlands,583

And this is the end of my 3rd episode!

Last edited:
Episode 4:The calm before the storm

To begin, in 1775,there are the 1st congress of Vienna,in the first congress there are 2 choises:
- Austraia went to make a International exposition
-America went to make an embargo of Mongolia

so i decied to vote yes for the exposition and no to the embargo because i am friends with Gengis Khan,after,the Austria proposition is accepted and the proposition of America is denied,so,i decied to stop everything i build to focus on the exposition

Many years has been skiped

In 1875, i am 2nd at the exposition (Austria is the 1st),and in this date too,I enter in Industrial Era,so i can construct canons and gatling

in the begining of the XIX century,Austria say to me that she want to eradicate Mongolia,after 3 seconds of hesitation,i said "please 10 turns before war",in 1915,the 2nd congress of Vienna open,in this session,they want to make an Embargo of Arabia, and i decieded to make an Embargo of Mongolia,so the embargo is a succces and the embargo,in 1940,i decied to begin to move my troops over the Mongolian cities,my goal is to take Washington and to give to America while Austria want to destroy mongolian cities

so,here I end the 5th episode

I put a bonus thing,a map that i create on paint and i upload on Steam

Top Bottom