World religion question

jonpfl

Prince
All,

I am head of the world congress and I want to propose my religion (from a city that I took over) as the world religion but it is not in the list.

There are only 2 religions in the list and mine has the most cities.

What are the requirements to propose?

Thx
jonpfl

All,

I am head of the world congress and I want to propose my religion (from a city that I took over) as the world religion but it is not in the list.

There are only 2 religions in the list and mine has the most cities.

What are the requirements to propose?

Thx
jonpfl

Anyone???

If you take over a holy city the religion never becomes "yours". If you don't put the work into founding it, you will never own the founder's perks of a religion. You will, however, get the follower beliefs, but you can have those without owning the holy city just by having the religion in your cities.

If the holy city got its holy status removed then I think you can no longer propose it as the world religion acts on the holy city. This may have been what happened if you took it over and is the most likely explanation if you captured it. Check and mouse over it and see if it is still a valid holy city.

Did you wipe out the original founder? that could be the problem, or religions with their holy city occupied can't be proposed :confused: i'll have a response to the last one in a few turns :)

Top Bottom