question about diplomatic victory?

Hey guys , i was wondering if someone could answer me this question.

In Gods and kings you could get votes from city states you are not allied with if you liberated them for example greece is allied with florence but florence with still vote for me because i liberated them from montezuma.

Olso a leader will vote for you no matter what his diplomatic status friendly ,enemy ,neutral is IF you liberated him and brought him back from life..

My question is simple is the "automatic vote" still present in brave new world i have the feeling it isn't.

Last game I played which was BNW - yes if you brought an AI back to life they will vote for you - if someone else brought them back to life they will vote for both of you - I brought them back, they DOW and were killed off and then another AI BTBTL, I think the AI only get 2 chances before being killed off completely as I have not been able to liberate after 2 killings.

CS will vote for their allies - I have not even considered your example.

I cannot remember if the same applies for brought BBTF and liberation.

Liberating a CS gives a huge boost something like 150 and pretty much will get allied anyways. If you lose the ally status, they won't vote for you anymore. This could happen if an AI attempt to coup but it is rare they attempt such a thing.

Liberating a CS gives a huge boost something like 150 and pretty much will get allied anyways. If you lose the ally status, they won't vote for you anymore. This could happen if an AI attempt to coup but it is rare they attempt such a thing.

The big question is does a AI vote for you as world leader if you liberated him and brought him back from the death?

the other person before you says yes

AI will always use all their votes to vote for you if you recalled them to life, that's an easy question.

Top Bottom