Hulfgar's Industrial Warfare

So I've been having some problems with mod's dissapearing on me except for this one which I didn't using the workshop. So I went on a stroll in the log files and discovered something interesting in the database.log file.

It says:
[9542.347] constraint failed
[9542.347] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[9545.701] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[9546.590] Invalid Reference on UnitGameplay2DScripts.UnitType - "UNIT_PRIVATEER" does not exist in Units
[9546.590] Failed Validation.
Does this have anything to do with this mod?

Hello GemAye,

it coul, If I remember well one the units of barbarians is named privateer. It could make a problem with the privateer from G&K. I will check this.

Version 2 test:

just founded a error with Hollywood wonder that shows "TXT_KEY_BUILDING_HOLLYWOOD"

Still test, but this version seens to me very good.

Check Hanging gardens bacause a think it doesn't working. I build and a new i had to build a garden and it was suposed to gain free.

Mongolion longsword is using spearman skin, like when civ updated last version. Problably there are more mongolian unit wrong.

Rome is with same mongol unit problem: Longsword is a spearman!

looking for more.

That is because with the recent patch the old way to use custom unit models no longer works, and spearmen show up instead. A new method of incorporating custom models has to be used instead, and until such adaption is made, the units will appear as spearmen.

Androrc the Orc you're right on the basis but in this case it's because I made a mistake in the file :)

Canabrava thanks for all this feedback, ver 3 is almost ready, I am working on custom font icons for the new resources (Androrc thanks for the advice on this).
Ver 3 should be released tomorrow :)

whenever i download it on the steam workshop the game crashes. any ideas?

also sorry for cluttering most of your formums

whenever i download it on the steam workshop the game crashes. any ideas?

also sorry for cluttering most of your formums
I've had the same problem.
But then I downloaded the package from mediafire which I could install and it worked.
While unpacking you only get a message about not enough space on your disc if I can recall correctly but then I just pressed the continue button and all turned out fine.
I think the main problem is (was?) a file which contained the pictures of the airplanes.

Hello chipathing,

as GemAye said download it from mediafire and unpack it in your Civ5 MODS folders.

Something is bugged when Civ tries to install it automatically. Why and what I don't now.
I don't think it's in the mod because this version was the backbone for the G&K version and it's installing fine !

hate to be a pain but what do i do with the folders once i download the file what do i do with it? how do i unpack it and where does it go?

Hello Chipathing,

put everything in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS

launch Civ5 go in mods and it should install itself.

Hi Hulfgar,

Every time I try to start the mod, I CTD. I have downloaded each version, same results. Cleared cache, same. I had no problem with your mod in vanilla. Where should I go to find a log of the problem to post? Please, no hurry with your move. I appreciate the great work and look forward to getting it running when we figure out my silliness that is causing the problem.

Hello CCC!

I had no problem with your mod in vanilla.
Do you mean you are playing" Hulfgar's Industrial Warfare " with Gods and Kings?

If so then you need ver 6.3 of Hulfgars Industrial Warfare Gods and Kings Edition.

If it's already the case you will find the log files in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs
I need the file Database.log.
But first your logging must be enabled, it's done in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5 file Config.ini
- Inside this file, search for "LoggingEnabled = 0" and set that to 1
- Save the file and close it.

Another good thing is to set enable the fire tuner to connect to the game, we may need an output of the lua console. At the start of the config.ini file make sure it is like this :

; Set to 1 to enable the fire tuner to connect to the game.
EnableTuner = 1

Top Bottom