You should be able to tell the Ais to stop Coup your City States

Hakuoh

Warlord
Tietel.
I hate when they do this 24/7 and you cant do anything against it simply denouce them..
So you can ask them to stop spreading there Religion so i would like if theys would add this.

Ai doesn't listen to you you know... you can tell them to stop spying/spreading religion/digging artifacts or w/e and they'll just promise it and break it

I've never seen the AI coup my city states allies. It's normally me couping the AI's city state allies. :evil:

Sometimes it's obvious that the AI just fulfilled a quest; but most of the time, they merely threw gold at a city state; and since I tend to have spies in all my key city state allies; that just means I have an 85% chance of ending up with even higher influence than before. (Via the coup mechanism)

Passive rigging: I've seen the AI do that, but I do much more of that. If I see that I've failed a rigging; I just swap that spy out with my best spy (usually in my capital).

I assume you mean something like: "I see you're getting friendly with a city-state I consider under my protection... etc."?

I assume you mean something like: "I see you're getting friendly with a city-state I consider under my protection... etc."?

No the OP can't mean that; because surely it is reserved for AI civs that having bought a little influence with your CS ally then warn you that you're "getting a little friendly... "

If you do only enough to raise influence a small value over an opponent's influence, your opponent has an 85% (ish) percentage chance to coup. You did this. You decided you would only expend enough effort, so as to allow a simple game mechanic to make your entire effort for naught.

The best answer is to secure that value, lessening the chance of coup to around 50% or below.

What joncnunn?? What?
They constantly coup and leave ME with 0 infuence while THEY did get my influence which is usually between 80 and like 120.
And other people reported the same.
Note: If a human would try to coup with these numbers it would be 0% chance...

I seem to get that a fair but, but with a minor flaw to the AI's claim: I've been freinds/ allies with that city state for ONE HUNDRED TURNS :mad: I get this more often from the AI's constantly protecting then revoking all the city states they can find than me actually befriending the state. And when that does happen, its because I came no.1 on their current challenge list without really trying, so all the AI hates me becasue I'm better at them. :/

Top Bottom