How to get achivement achived offline?

The A.K.T

Warlord
Hi, while in my summerhouse i was playing Civ 5 BNW. I got 2 wins. But when i came home i didnt get the achivements, even tho the wins are in my Hall of fame. I would be thankfull for any help.

:( :( :(

I don't get achivements at all, even if i am online. I've tried restarting Steam, turning on the game again, and playing from a save right before my science victory, but i still haven't gotten my achivement for getting the Science victory.

"Win as" acheivements other than BNW related are currently bugged. Keep the save and try again after the next patch. Also: If you used mods, you can not get achievements even if you deactivate them later or didn't make use of them in a particular game.

"Win as" acheivements other than BNW related are currently bugged. Keep the save and try again after the next patch. Also: If you used mods, you can not get achievements even if you deactivate them later or didn't make use of them in a particular game.

"Apparently" they have been fixed according to some, but you need to starta new game

Top Bottom