Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

I really need to play a game without E&D. Those civs are too awesome.

I really need to play a game without E&D. Those civs are too awesome.

Thanks! Appreciate it, though some 17 civs still need a proper revision.

Probably should have mentioned that The Afsharids have E&D, and the other mods will sooner or later have that as well.. like.. in a year or so.. :cringe:

I... love this UA. I mean, I really do love it.

Bohemia, Bohemia, Bohemia...

Thank you sir, for adding this civilization to the game.

Regards.

Bohemia, Bohemia, Bohemia...

Thank you sir, for adding this civilization to the game.

Regards.

You're welcome. It's quite outdated, though. Sooner or later it'll get new art, music, more mod support, and slightly different effects :)

It's play style is totally unique. But can't say if it's good or bad. No unit recruitment but capturing them from enemies forces you to be warmonger :/ What if I lose my all all melee units? Am I able to recruit some melee units in that situation? Btw, how do I get Bohemia's UU? Is that unit recruitable or enemy musketman converts to Bohemia's UU when you capture them?

Thank you.

It's play style is totally unique. But can't say if it's good or bad. No unit recruitment but capturing them from enemies forces you to be warmonger :/ What if I lose my all all melee units? Am I able to recruit some melee units in that situation? Btw, how do I get Bohemia's UU? Is that unit recruitable or enemy musketman converts to Bohemia's UU when you capture them?

Thank you.

Not to say DJSH's isn't good, but there's also a Bohemia by JFD. Check that out if you will

Btw, how do I get Bohemia's UU? Is that unit recruitable or enemy musketman converts to Bohemia's UU when you capture them?

Upgrading from captured Warriors/Swordsmen/Longswordsmen will do the trick.

Thank you.

Remember that you can still purchase units with Gold. That's the other way to get units. That's also why the UI provides Gold.

And yeah, JFD's Bohemia is out there as well, with better art and all that, though a different playstyle, of course. Worth checking out as well, if you just wanted to play as Bohemia.

Not to say DJSH's isn't good, but there's also a Bohemia by JFD. Check that out if you will

Thank you sir. I'm gonna check it as soon as possible.

Btw, like I said, this faction really has a unique play-style and even if I download other Bohemia, I probably will play with this one too cuz it has something catchy but don't know what :)

Regards.

Edit:
Remember that you can still purchase units with Gold. That's the other way to get units. That's also why the UI provides Gold.

And yeah, JFD's Bohemia is out there as well, with better art and all that, though a different playstyle, of course. Worth checking out as well, if you just wanted to play as Bohemia.

Thank you for the reply sir. :)

No Sir... there's no way I'm gonna abuse the hell out of that ability, of course not. :p

Something curious I found while playing with the Sassanids is that it seems impossible to reduce the Purchasing Cost of Buildings below that point, is that inbuilt in your mod, inbuilt in the game or just some oddity?

No Sir... there's no way I'm gonna abuse the hell out of that ability, of course not. :p

Something curious I found while playing with the Sassanids is that it seems impossible to reduce the Purchasing Cost of Buildings below that point, is that inbuilt in your mod, inbuilt in the game or just some oddity?

I didn't include any kind of limit, so it must be something ingame. How were you trying to reduce it even further, then?

IIRC, there is a hardcoded, 75% limit on cost reductions.

The afsharids (oops?) Are crashing for me....

Nepal update:
- Complete overhaul
- New art
- Mod support for mods listed in OP

Nepal (screenshots)

BNW: Download / Subscribe

Now, this civ may not be quite balanced, but screw that :D
Made a wiki page for the Afsharids as well ^^

Well, now that's an interesting UA. Seems somewhat underpowered at first sight though, can't see how one could buy the buildings at the same rate they are normally built. Not to mention Caravans won't be able to be trained either and Gardens are twice as expensive! :eek:

Also, ain't 25% of Production Conversion to Gold the normal rate?

Well, now that's an interesting UA. Seems somewhat underpowered at first sight though, can't see how one could buy the buildings at the same rate they are normally built. Not to mention Caravans won't be able to be trained either and Gardens are twice as expensive! :eek:

Also, ain't 25% of Production Conversion to Gold the normal rate?

That's true, you usually get behind at first, but then you'll get more and more gold. Remember that at one point you can buy multiple buildings at once instead of having to wait for every individual building to be completed.

25% is indeed the normal rate, except this process is available from the start, so you're not forced to produce a unit if there's nothing left to produce. It also adds the same amount to Culture, so there's your bonus.. ;) Could use some feedback on the values, though.

Anyway, I've had mixed results; it may depend on whether you start with luxuries with a high gold output.

Top Bottom