List of let's play videos

Guys, I'm bored as all hell at work. I also want to learn from better players. I want to see a well executed continent clear before turn 120. I want to see sub T220 wins. I want to see excellent warmongering, tile micromanagement, build orders and decision making.

It's hard to find a comprehensive list of good let's play videos, considering that the net is full of pre-BNW, pre-Fall Patch, Immortal difficulty and lower, Epic/Marathon speed etc.

I want Deity level games on non gimmick starting settings that are played by good players and that are post fall patch. Please provide links to videos and I will add them to the OP.

For now I'm enjoying this guy's LPs. I almost finished the Germany one, but I didn't like the standar pangea map. Small Continents + here makes it more to my tastes.

List of videos:

Morocco Tradition Small Continents+ / Deity
Zulu Honor Pangea / Deity

doesn't meet all criterias but until other options I offer my T252 Zulu Honor panagea domination Win .. Has decent navy action towards the end of the game ( pangea map) and played on normal/standard speed ..

zulu playlist

the dutch LP in the sig has some nice landship/ tank swarm action but victory time is later and again pangea map

A quick youtube search will yield many results. There is at least 1 poster you will recognize, possibly 2.

I realise that, but I don't want to go through videos which turn out to be pre-fall patch or of sub par players. That's why I'm asking for a recomendation from people's personal experience. It's the best way to create such a list (and the best way to convince someone to buy something). Plus, we can actually discuss some particular game right here.

Top Bottom