-HB Shot Down over Kiel

Malaysia
-CA, DD, FT Redline Inf Div at Kuala Lampur AF
-5/5 Mar Div vs 1/3 Inf Div> 4/5 Mar Div

-2 HBs Damage Units @ Bangkok

-BB & 3 HBs Bombard Singapore
-TB Destroys Shipyard

GPS to AB

Derp. I really need to look more closely at my inbox. I saw a HoF save come in while I was on vacation and jumped to conclusions :(

Pacific:
P-51 shoots down Zero near Shanghai
eMarine Div kills Militia near Saigon
Bombing at Sarawak hurts 3 unitsx and kills citizens
2 ASW Aircraft take 1hp each off the top defender in Bangkok

Med:
In Athens-
A-Bomb hits!
B-17 destroys plane on the ground (fighter, I think)
B-17 bombs the granary
ASW DD redlines a plane

Occupied Europe:
ASW DD redlines Brest defender
Bordeaux-
ASW DD hits unit (I missed which one, sorry)
ASW DD hits Infantry for 1hp

P-51 shot down over Marseille
MB shot down near Koln
B-17 destroys road near Marseille

Japan Jul/44

Kamikaze damages CI near Chang-sha
MB shot down near Chihkiang

E of Ichang:
5 FA damage 2 CI 3/5
Army 10/13 vs CI

So it would seem the long awaited battle for Ichang has finally started.....or I should say the city's perimeter! Going to find a lot more than a couple of CIs in the city my friend:D!

Well I will stop playing it then since I just fired the game up and was about to do the turn!

Gosh J if you can play the turn then I guess...play it. It's just that the 48 hours come and go lately and we just don't know if you are going to play it? Heck E has had time issues and when he can't he lets me and Glas know and the turn gets played and forwarded to you guys.

I think I speak for all of us the game is BETTER when you are playing. The game is BEST when everyone plays their turn and that includes CH as well!

After I played my last Japan turn I pre-played the German turn and sent the save to
the allies along with the commentary in case Jureil was unable to play it within the 48 hour limit.
However Glastnost has not yet posted. So if he has not yet played it, Jureil send him your save.
He should always pick your save over mine if he has both waiting fro him.

I forgot to play yesterday . :blush:

I can play later today, in like 7-11 hours. It's over the 48h limit so if you guys are in hurry I don't mind if you play the save, there isn't much to do anyway.

I don't have save from Jureil yet, so I will use the Eric one if Jureil can't play before that.

I did not play it since I thought Eric played it and did not know if he wanted me to play it as well. I was just starting the game when I saw the post that Sully said Eric played it so I did not do the turn.

I can play it but would be later today so if Glasnost wants to play it before then just use Eric's turn if not I will have it to him later today.

It's all good!
Jureil

Had to play now since next opportunity would have been on Sunday.

July 1944

Soviet Mbomb shot down near Ufa

4 Mbombers deal 4 dmg to army aproaching Baku.

1st Battle for Ichang
-5 Hvy Arty, 3 FArty, 2 Cannons, 3 B25s Damage attacking Japanese troops 2 Ts E of city
-2 B25s Shot Down by Fighters
-4/4 Tank Div vs 3/4 Inf Div> 1/4 TD:thumbsup:
-5/5 Tank Corps vs 2/13 Army> 4/6 Tank Corps:thumbsup:
-6/6 Inf Corps vs FArty> 6/6 Inf Corps:goodjob:
-4/4 Inf Div vs FArty> FArty Retreated
-4/4 Inf Div vs 1/5 Inf Div> 5/5 Inf Div:goodjob:
-5/5 Inf Div vs FArty> FArty Retreated
-5/5 Inf Div vs FArty> 4/5 Inf Div:goodjob:
IJA Attacking Force Repelled & Destroyed!

@ Athens
-BB,CA Reduce Panther TDiv to4/6
-4/4 Mar Div vs 4/6 Panther Div> 2/6 Panther Div

Athens Captured & Singapore Liberated!!

@Athens
-6/6 Marine Corps vs 2/6 Panther Div> 2/6 MC and City Captured!

North of Athens
-3 HBs vs 18/19 9th German Army> 13/19 Army
-18/18 British 8th Army vs 13/19 9th Army>6/18 8th Army:goodjob:
-3/3 Marine Div Captures Worker south of Thessionki

Malaysia

@ Singapore
-2 BBs, 2 CAs, 3 HBs, 3 Swordfish Bombard city and damage Japanese forces
-4/6 Marine Corps vs 1/4 Ft Div> 3/7 MC
-6/6 MC vs1/4 Inf Div> 6/6 MC
-6/6 MC vs 1/4 Inf Div> 6/6 MC
-7/7 MC vs 1/4 Marine Div> 7/7MC
-5/5 Mar Div vs 1/2 Mil> 5/5 Mar Div
-5/5 Mar Div vs 1/3 SNLF> 5/5 Mar Div and Singapore Liberated!!!:goodjob:

Occupied Europe
-3 HBs damage units and destroy road 2 Ts south of Paris

GPS to AB

Italian reserves committed...counteroffensive commencing

The Med
Massive Allied shipping spotted around Palermo. Italian air force scrambles:
  • Ju-88 bombs USS Oregon, 3/3 to 1/3
  • Ju-88 hits the indomitable CLAA Atlanta, 4/4 to 3/4
  • Another Ju-88 hits Atlanta, 3/4 to 1/4
  • Ju-88 hits Allied Transport, 4/4 to 3/4
  • Stuka swarm...first sinks Oregon
  • Second Stuka sinks CLAA Atlanta
  • 3d Stuka sinks Allied Transport
Minor Allied Fleet exhibits better air defense:
  • Ju-88 hits convoy for 1 dmg
  • Ju-88 shot down by MA fleet
  • Stuka shot down by MA fleet
Local counterattacks:
  • The 1st Cavalry Division Eugenio di Savoia, a light motorized formation of light tanks and mech forces, attacks over the rough terrain in the toe of the Italian boot, destroying the beleaguered US Marine division and capturing the airfield and VP.
  • Italian Marines, retrained and refitted after the Spanish debacle, lead a daring raid into the mountains of Sicily. A US B-17 air wing is destroyed, and the airfield and rough terrain around Messina is captured.
The Balkans
Carefully husbanded reserves move by rail through the Balkans, assisted by throngs of workers rebuilding railways devastated by Allied bombing. On July 14, the counteroffensive begins:
  • 2 Heavy artillery bombard the CW tank corps, each doing 1 damage (6/6 to 4/6)
  • 14/14 XV Italian Motorized Army overruns the 3/3 Royal Marine Division without major casualties, then moves on through the hilly Greek coastline. First it engages the 4/6 CW tank corps, destroying it and earning an elite promotion (14/14 tank army against 4/6 tank corps, 12/15 tank army). Then it presses onward, attacking the full strength reserve division of the tough Sherman Fireflys. The British forces are hit hard but fight back valiantly, though the result is not in question (12/15 tank army vs 4/4 Firefly, 10/15 tank army). The worker is repatriated.
  • The offensive is exploited by the reconstituted Italian 3rd Army. 3rd Army strikes south against the British 8th Army, still not recuperated from its attack on the Germans. Caught unprepared, the British are crushed (12/12 infantry army against CW 8th Army, 11/12 3rd infantry army).

Strategic redeployment and reinforcement continue, with watchful eyes to the sky.

GPS to the Americans.

Top Bottom