What am I doing wrong?!

WechyPichu

Chieftain
I'm just playing civ 5 on the difficulty 6 for the seccond time ever, and I notice something strange on my borders:

Here it is folks, Gajah Madah preparing to attack my two cities.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG HERE?! ;n;
I've made a DoF with both him and the Shoshone, a defensive pack with both, they are both friendly, and bam, Gajah decides it'd be a great idea to decide to attack poor old me.
He hasn't declared war on me yet, so what do I do?

EDIT: He just declared war.
GOD DAMNIT

Gajah Madah:

Loyalty - 4
Deceptive - 6
Expansion - 8

I feel he never treated your DoF seriously to begin with (is it about to expire?). Surely he's not Dandolo, but he is clearly aiming for spamming cities, and you're on his way.

But it feels like you should be able to fend them off, although having your CB on the front line is a bad idea.

Your capital is size 6 at turn 152
Your capital is in a horrible location, not aweful enough for size 6 at this point

Your capital is size 6 at turn 152
Your capital is in a horrible location, not aweful enough for size 6 at this point

I'm on the demo, game sarts on turn 82

Okay, so, I made peace with him, so for now, I am going to make craptons of millitary units to defend. Any advice?

And if I got it correctly, the AI civs are developed as if they started at t1? IMO that's a big deal for Emperor difficulty.

Yes, I guess.
The demo is suicidal.

My advice is to buy the game. Other than that, standard play. NC>education>public schools>whatever your chosen VC is. Autocracy for x2 spy tech steal rate if you are still behind (or alive) by industrial.

My advice is to buy the game. Other than that, standard play. NC>education>public schools>whatever your chosen VC is. Autocracy for x2 spy tech steal rate if you are still behind (or alive) by industrial.

I don't have enough money....

Top Bottom