LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

Why is everyone talking about trees??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I imagined Norvalin to be arctic. Don't know why, and if it was, Norvalin would be an unproductive waste land...

So I like your idea better.

And...last time I posted, we were on page 21. Now we're on page 29, and still no update. :(

At least I'm sure that's some kind of record.

@Thlayli- Ooh, that's nice.

The arctic tundra is on the far side of the mountains.

Plenty of wars BTW, and I live right in the middle of a massive forest that you can't get out of sight from unless you drive to the ocean or the prairies or the arctic.

Why are we talking about trees? It popped into conversation a page ago.

The arctic tundra is on the far side of the mountains.

Nooooooo!

But seriously, the spam should stop. I think it would be an intreresting challenge to see if the NESing community has enough self-restraint to allow the update to be posted on page 29.

(However, I doubt that's going to happen.)

Only eight more posts after this one to the top of page 30...

I hopefully signed peace with Nurmafer. Of course, considering those Nurmaferi people and their infamous Nurmaferi ways... :mischief:

...Did anybody else notice that the stats are half-updated? :wow:

I wouldn't really say half updated. I noticed a few additions to the nation list along with an increase in New Veritas's army and population. It's just that the update things such as wars and etc hasn't been done yet. ;)

I didn't attack New Veritas ;) I love my casus belli :evil:

i didn't attack anyone but i have a feeling that someone attacked me :(

NO MORE POSTS!! it let pg 30 be the update pg PLEASE!!!

Thlayli said:
Eh, whatever. We both intend to fight. Good luck getting your army to fight, though.

OOC: I do admire you as a NESer, and Guangfei and all that, though. Just taking it apart is more fun.

Wha wha what, well according to your own charter we are not obliged to hekp you know.

Top Bottom