Greyhawk1

King
Res is 3240x1920

Just if anyone is interested :)

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0003.jpg
    Civ5Screen0003.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 518
don't even look any different from my crappy 100 dollar monitor.

A lot of times people forget that we are still viewing those SS on the monitor we own, so it looks no different. Or if you show the full image, it just looks zoomed in.

And still some unit actions are not visible and you have to expand menu. I hate this.

Civ isn't really a game that gets better with multi-monitor imo.

I mean, its cool, but no real added value :/.

A lot of times people forget that we are still viewing those SS on the monitor we own, so it looks no different. Or if you show the full image, it just looks zoomed in.

Yep looks no different. I guess it`s like showing 3D to someone thru a Tv with no 3D- the other person sees no difference or something!lol!

I guess the pic resizes depending on your monitor. The physical size of the screen is about 3 feet by 1 and a half feet.

Biggest benefit is you can see a lot more land area in the window when you zoom out (obviously 3x more land) and the interface isn't cluttered.

I got the three monitors for playing first person games (they are cheap 23inch flat screens) but I found triple wide is too wide, hence portrait. Though I had to make my own stand as the monitors didn't support landscape on the stand that came with them :(

I've also played using an old projector I got for forty quid...that really makes you feel like an armchair general haha... :D

Going to be getting a 1080p projector in the near future - I'll post a few screens (obviously shots of the projector on my phone not the screen lol) for a laugh.

When I watch marbozir play, the screen is way too cluttered. I'm amazed he can play so quickly with all that on the screen at once!

Id rather have one high end large monitor, but 16:9 is rubbish, and 120 hz still doesn't exist at higher than 1080p.

And 4k screens are still 16:9 and only 60 hz QQ.

Top Bottom