PW90-Leaderhead Gallery

PW90

Warlord
Finally I made my own Gallery as Ekmek and the other Leaderhead-Artists.

Fortunally I had copies of most of my Leaderheads on my USB-Stick, so I am able to upload them.

I know my Leaders are not of that high quality (most of them are only reskinned) like the ones of Ekmek or The Capo for example, but I made them more than one year ago when there were only few 3D-Leaderheads.

I've divided them to three Packages:

Info: The Akbar-Picture is somewhat wrong, because I made his skin much lighter.

01.01.2009 added:

Links to the Downloadbase:

Package1

Package2

Package3

Johan de Witt

Philipp II

Attachments

• PW90-Leaderheads.JPG
    PW90-Leaderheads.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 4,832
Very nice! Looking good and - for 'patriotic' reasons - I'm especially pleased with Johan De Witt, which gives the Dutch a 2nd LH.:D

I usually use Champlain as Johan DeWitt, JEELEN.

But I think we could use that Taizong as Kangxi.

Nice work.
The 1st link is wrong. It links to "Leaderheads 3".

Hi PW90,

I am using your Taizong in my mod (as Kangxi) and I'm running into a problem. The model shows up OK but it is all pink as if the texture is missing. Here is the ArtDefines I am using:

Code:
<LeaderheadArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_KANGXI</Type>
			<Button>art/interface/buttons/LeaderHeads/Kangxi.dds</Button>
			<NIF>Art/Leaderheads/Kangxi/Wang_Kon.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>Art/Leaderheads/Kangxi/Wang_Kon.kfm</KFM>
			<NoShaderNIF>Art/Leaderheads/Kangxi/Wang_Kon_noshader.nif</NoShaderNIF>
			<BackgroundKFM>Art/Leaderheads/Kangxi/Wang_Kon_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
		</LeaderheadArtInfo>

Any clue on what the problem might be?

Cheers,
ripple01

Looong time after my last Leaderhead I saw the "generic french general"-Leaderhead of charle88 and compared him to a portrait of Johan de Witt and came up with the idea, that he only needs to be slightly reskinned to look like the real Johan de Witt. And that's the result:

Happy new Year ;)

The Downloadlink is in the first post ;)

Great job on the LHs!:goodjob:

I ran into a problem, but found the solution and wanted others to find it quickly if they have it too.

I am using your Johan and Philip leaderheads, but their eyelids were showing up as pink. (This means there is a missing texture).

I was also using Capo's fine Charles V leaderhead found here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=300561

Inside, Capo includes a file called "eye_shadow.dds"

Drop in a copy of this file for PW90's Johan and also Philip, but rename the file to "eyeshadow.dds" in both cases.

Should provide the missing texture :)

Thanks for the work PW90!

maybe the nif file has the texures looking in a specific directory. check it out in nifskope.

PW90,

I did as Ekmek suggested and it seems there are some missing files in the Taizong download if I am correct. Tere are two tga files referenced in the nif, wang_kon_diff.tga and qin_shi_diff.tga, that aren't included in the download.

Can you please reupload it with the corrected files?

Cheers,
ripple01

Top Bottom