"Peaceful" GMR Cultural Diplomatic Scientific Game

Cool, that actually makes sense, sounds like a fun feature. Wars will now ravage the countryside, as they usually do.

Link to patch notes or thread? Yep, I'm lazy. :)

Thank you!

CTD from app and website DL of save. Please revert.

After 36 turns :

Hard to ask better than this :)

I should take a screenshot next turn, currently a barbarian party is going on around our capital.

That's karma for enslaving other people's fairly enslaved slaves. :)

Byzantines(PrimEval) DoWed me! :(

Can i ask why? It was only a lone half healthy scout passing by...for a peaceful game it isn't so peaceful so far :lol:

Alright i will make some archers...

All the talk of worker stealing earlier in the thread may have made the guards at Nicaea a little trigger happy. :eek:

Ok so we can make peace right away :)

I will make sure to not pass too much near your land next time. We better cooperate for our own sake! We don't really want a war isn't it? We are pretty far away each other. Don't worry i got all workers that i want.

Byzantines(PrimEval) DoWed me! :(

Can i ask why? It was only a lone half healthy scout passing by...for a peaceful game it isn't so peaceful so far :lol:

Alright i will make some archers...

I guess the risk to DoW is so low (no city capturing) actually makes DoW so frequent and cheap:p

I guess the risk to DoW is so low (no city capturing) actually makes DoW so frequent and cheap:p

You probably right overall. But still, i will stay cautious and probably not trade with this civ for the near future. Kind of penalty given for this (useless)action.

Just checking out the old games. Still happening?

Just checking out the old games. Still happening?

There is some AIs now and i'm(Ethiopians) still 1st in score but not all demo stats. I think PrimEval(byzantines) is leading in production because he's currently ICSing the whole map. You can't capture cities so he will probably annoy me as hell later(he settled very close to me and has over 8 cities).

I'm trying to pursuit a cultural victory and so far i built Oracle and HG(next turn). I missed Petra and Terracotta by some turns :(

No wars for now as i remember(from civs met).

The aztecs(me) do love those barbarian tough, so many free culture!

Turn 63 : Damn i missed the Hanging Gardens on the same turn by till(Greece) :(

Meanwhile, PrimEval(Byzantines) has put 2 more cities(7,8) very close from my land...i smell hostilities.

You may not be allowed to raze cities but lots of land = lots of improvements to pillage. You could make a fortune.

Turn 63 : Damn i missed the Hanging Gardens on the same turn by till(Greece) :(

Meanwhile, PrimEval(Byzantines) has put 2 more cities(7,8) very close from my land...i smell hostilities.

which means us Swedes lost it as well:lol: by 2 turns

PrimEvalCiv won the game with a diplomatic victory! :goodjob:

Well i thought he was supposed to go for a science victory...was 2 policies away to start the final building(i dont rememebr the name) for a cultural victory.

Turn played : 185
Length: 2 years and 352 days :crazyeye:

Top Bottom