GMR: A Change Of Seasons

Ok, sdunlap has now officially left the game. What do you want to do? Keep looking for a new one here while continuing? Pausing the game? Opening it up for the public at GMR?

Ok, we'll pause it. If we haven't found a replacement by friday I'll open it up on gmr.

I'll happily take over Ethiopia. :)

Not sure how you ended up setting this up, DLC wise, but I have it all anyway. Definitely up for a turn a day though I will be going on holidays to China for a couple of weeks from the 9th of April (I think, somewhere around then anyway) and will likely have to go on vacation mode during that time. It's possible I'll still be able to do my turns but I'm unsure at the moment.

At any rate, that upcoming hiccup aside, you guys can count on me if you want me.

Steam ID is Twahn.

Great! I invited you to the game. I don't really know how it works when you take the place of an AI but try joining and we'll see :)

I thought I was in this game all along but it looks like I clicked a different invitation >.<. I am sorry guys, hope you all filled my slot though.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Feel free to join Crusty's game however. I'm in that one as well :)

Ah, I've found Spain.. The city of silver is pretty nice ;)

The Chinese offer the French Folk something far grander than silver. We have a complete set of stone tools, non metric. This set includes a rare dual purpose dentists stone. "one tap, you're out:sleep:, next tap your tooth is out:health:!" Guaranteed painless until the next day.

And by the time I'm out my cities will fall into ruins?

We um, were hoping to bring them "out of ruins" so to speak, with this product of advanced research.

Ah, but to much knowledge have been the downfall of many civilizations before. I do not know if I wish my empire to share the same fate.

I think I just met three of you in two turns! So many new faces :D

Wow. Congrats to whoever built the GL. I had two turns to go :)

And I was 1. The gold is, well, just not the same as a place to catch up on your exhaustive studies.

Greetings to you as well. Was he an ambassador, or a draft dodger? :c5faith:

Top Bottom