~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

This treaty is a compensation for blood and tears, and not a free-for-all.

sooooooooooooooooooo......................????
any news from ban-ki moon?

I am waiting for kiwitt's reply. PLus I need to get my turn, don't I? Hanoi was defended so strongly, how could Russia capture it with damaged stack...

I am waiting for kiwitt's reply. PLus I need to get my turn, don't I? Hanoi was defended so strongly, how could Russia capture it with damaged stack...

kiwitt´s reply on what? the EU´s opinion is irrelevant in this matter.

moreover, i have to play my turn, you know. and i havent seen a cease fire around, have you?
are you going to give us an answer? or should i play my turn as we were still at war?
your call

I understand you, but I cannot decide before I see my situation. You could simply regroup meanwhile :)

Kiwitt has nothing to do with this.

Russia had more units than you were able to see, obviously.

kiwitt´s reply on what? the EU´s opinion is irrelevant in this matter.

moreover, i have to play my turn, you know. and i havent seen a cease fire around, have you?
are you going to give us an answer? or should i play my turn as we were still at war?
your call

I understand you, but I cannot decide before I see my situation. You could simply regroup meanwhile :)

Academia has a point here. The offer is on the table as the situation stands currently. We can't wait for your turn to happen to start discussing peace. If you wait, then academia will most likely take more South African cities and we will need to renegotiate yet again who gets what in a peace deal. That will most likely not be good for you as we will need to take MORE of your cities to spread the balance around.

South America should not hold back on the UN nations as long as they are in a state of war. This could be a stall tactic for all we know.

Either accept the peace, or don't and be eliminated. The Alliance had already been discussing who gets what cities when we wipe you off the map as it is. The fact that we are willing to let you survive only came about from your good natured letter to the world. Don't change your tone now that an offer is on the table; we will have no problem dividing up your cities amongst ourselves without your inclusion if need be.

If academia captures cities he will get resistance, some buildings will get destroyed, and population will drop. So feel free to play as you want, but right now I can neither accept offer nor reject it.

You can't choose to avoid making a decision and expect the game to continue. Sometimes non-action is equal to making a decision.

By not accepting the offer you have inherently rejected the offer. As far as Russia is concerned, the war continues.

Obviously you have not suffered enough loss of life to realize you are defeated.

Good luck on your conquest! ... the EU accepts whatever outcome develops ... Good Luck brave sirs.

If academia captures cities he will get resistance, some buildings will get destroyed, and population will drop. So feel free to play as you want, but right now I can neither accept offer nor reject it.
Ok, you chose annihilation
Good luck

Calm down, gentlemen. Do we really have to continue this war just because Mr. Cameron thinks he can have a piece of the cake?

How can treacherous Argentinian invaders "liberate" anything in Africa? :o

Welcome to the Present day!

Close to 40 enemy units were destroyed. Talk about valiant defense, :spear:No Russians/Kazakhs found in India or Indochina after this turn. Rangoon and Hanoi liberated. Russian arrogance in demanding more cities than anybody else was not matched by the corresponding war skills. Huge Kazakh SoD gave UN Easter present by splitting into 6-7 micro stacks 2-3 units each, which were annihilated one by one.

Yes, we are playing this very day -- April 2014!

So why exactly haven't America and Russia used their nukes yet? If anybody deserves the mushroom it would be you.

It would be you after acting almost like an AI and doublenuking civilian target right at the beginning of war.

It's really a shame you didn't want to make peace Tigranes. Oslo is such a nice city, and you had so many units in it. Especially all the naval units, bombers, jets... all gone now. And you have no way of countering me to take it back there. And now I have a spot to easily bombard Iceland into oblivion and make that mine as well. Yes, losing SE Asia again was a loss, but it was to be expected. The point was to kill more and more units of yours in whatever way possible and: mission accomplished. There is no possible way you can win this war of attrition. Especially not with a Russian Golden Age having just started. It's a shame you are going to wiped from the very game you created so quickly. All because you decided to push the worlds buttons and were too proud to accept a very reasonable peace treaty. For shame.

FYI to the rest of the world - I only had a spy left for Vietnam that was unable to do anything, so I disbanded him. For some reason that caused all of the worlds open borders agreements to disappear on me. I re-requested open borders with all players, except Tigranes of course.

Why would you disband a spy? I don't believe she wouldn't be able to do anything.

Infidels near Delhi have been ambushed and executed by Arabian freedom fighters.

NWO forces foolishly continue trying to disrupt the newly found peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Their fiendish acts do little more but further strengthen our bond.

Indonesia's starvation related death count is now numbering in the ten thousands. I am outraged at the use of such inhumane tactics by the UN!

I fought several battles this turn, all with higher than 50% odds for me, most much higher, and I lost every single one of them. I have said it often already and I can only repeat myself, I hate the randomness based combat system.

I don't think it is prudent to disband entire civilization. After you recupture your land house rules allow you to trade cities back to Vietnam. Which means extra set of natural wonders, to set nothing about unique civics and traits which might come useful long after I am gone :cry:

Top Bottom