Patch updates

There is a problem with the worker buttons. They are missing and this can cause CTDs. The attached contains the missing art.

Thx alot for this DH, and Koshling for posting it on the 1st post, way to go guys, great work together;)

Being a "nice guy" and all I'm still not permitted to post there (SVN thread). :p I also have a memory like an elephant as they used to say.

JosEPh :mischief:

This needs to be posted in the 1st/2nd post of the SVN thread.

Being a "nice guy" and all I'm still not permitted to post there (SVN thread). :p I also have a memory like an elephant as they used to say.

I think he is telling me to get the documentation up do date. I ignored his last prod:mischief: and now, since it is such a nice morning, I am going out to a coffee shop by the lake and watch the young ladies walk by. BtW young means under 45 for me.

Me too, but the wife still whacks me for looking. :p As if 38 years of commitment isn't enough. :lol:

Back On topic: It would be OH! So Nice to get regular Patches and Updates as AIAndy suggested.

JosEPh :)

I think he is telling me to get the documentation up do date. I ignored his last prod:mischief: and now, since it is such a nice morning, I am going out to a coffee shop by the lake and watch the young ladies walk by. BtW young means under 45 for me.

Me too, but the wife still whacks me for looking. :p As if 38 years of commitment isn't enough. :lol:

Back On topic: It would be OH! So Nice to get regular Patches and Updates as AIAndy suggested.

JosEPh :)

HUH, What, Which Way Did she Go:shake:

Is there gonna be any new patches or .dll before v18?

JosEPh

Does DH's Assets need to go with this 9-30 .dll update?

JosEPh

Since the 9-30 .dll patch and assets update my v17 vanilla games keep having CTD's. I've had to abandon 2 games already because they are now umplayable. I've tried all the "tricks' I can remember to try to get past the game breaker CTD but to no avail.

So I'm going back to v17 vanilla original with the original gameCoreDll. Maybe that will let me play. If not I done till version 18 comes out.

JosEPh :/

V17 Original has played for 5 hours now with out a single CTD. At least I have something to do while v18 is being finalized.

JosEPh

V17 Original has played for 5 hours now with out a single CTD. At least I have something to do while v18 is being finalized.

JosEPh

Joseph, what op-system do you have? Do you have any trouble with not seeing the dialog of a foreign leader from the foreign advisor screen.

I have also been able to run the game for a like number hour without a crash but I can not speak to another leader. Their image shows but when I click on him/her the dialog box is empty. Also when they declare war on me, the log only shows ".. has declared war on you".

Perplexed,

Buck:cry:

Buck,

I run Win XP Pro x64 on a Dual Core E7400 wolfdale chipset and Gigabyte Sata Dual Bios Mobo. Radeon HD 4650 vid card and 8GB of G-Skill DDR2 1066 ram.

My video has ran fine and I have had no trouble with missing dialog or LH features.

Back when BtS 1st came out there was a lot of reports about this type of problem. The "Fix" back then was to re-install the DirectX 9.0b (or c) that came on the install disk.

On that note have u updated your Vid card drivers? And does your vid card support pixel shader 2.0 or better?

JosEPh

Buck,

I run Win XP Pro x64 on a Dual Core E7400 wolfdale chipset and Gigabyte Sata Dual Bios Mobo. Radeon HD 4650 vid card and 8GB of G-Skill DDR2 1066 ram.

My video has ran fine and I have had no trouble with missing dialog or LH features.

Back when BtS 1st came out there was a lot of reports about this type of problem. The "Fix" back then was to re-install the DirectX 9.0b (or c) that came on the install disk.

On that note have u updated your Vid card drivers? And does your vid card support pixel shader 2.0 or better?

JosEPh

Thank you so much for the reply. My system is Win7 64bit with a 1028MB GeForce 430 video card (I think the Direct X is 10). I have not had any trouble with any of the games video/movies nor BTS and mods, ROM and RAND which work fine.

I downloaded C2C vr 17 and opened it directly into BTS mods folder in C:/games/Civilization/BTS/mods.

I haven't seen anyone here on the board that is using Win7 64bit with the C2C so not sure if that is the problem or not. Do you know of anyone with this op sys running C2C?

Buck

Top Bottom