Hiawatha

Ramkhamhaeng and Darius can be pretty frustrating to play against. They both grow huge empires with the support of city-states.

Darius needs some time to get going, Hia just spams his cities all over the place. That guy is like a dog, marking everything with his cities, imo the worst spammer in game.

Just had a game where the turn I would have completed the Utopia project, the Iroquois got a science victory... Ugh

Same happened with me today. Hiawatha steamrolled, his score was higher than mine by the end of the game, although he didn't have the tech lead that he needed to win the game. He spammed settlers like crazy and conquered both of his neighbors(Boudicca and Wu).

In my current Game me as the Dutch on small Continents. Hiawatha spawned next to Rome.
Rome captured Ethopia before i even met them and holed Hiawatha in Check.
But Rome is that guy in the Game that is ICC like crazy even on Stuipid Snow tiles with 1 fish arround. I mostlikly always play with random personaltys but Hiawatha will alaways spamm 3-5 Citys when i just build my second one.

And i can agree with greece too. I had one game with Babylon where i start on a small Iseland with a 1 tile conection to greece iseland. I had 2 Citys and greece had arround 6 allrdy and i couldnt build anymore cause of him. Then he DOW me and failured hard to conquer my citys. Then he came with ridic peace treatys and i quit the game. :p

Top Bottom