C3C editor with multiplayer

JediRanger

Chieftain
Is it possible to create a multiplayer hotseat game using a scenario that you have designed? Me and my buddy want to play a game where we play the US and Japan against each other with maybe 4-5 computer components, but each time we try, the game crashes. Can anyone help?

Is it possible to create a multiplayer hotseat game using a scenario that you have designed? Me and my buddy want to play a game where we play the US and Japan against each other with maybe 4-5 computer components, but each time we try, the game crashes. Can anyone help?

I have done that with no problems. Does the scenario run in single player mode correctly? You also might want to ask this in the Creation and Customization forum and maybe post the scenario .biq file for other people to look at. Also, did you add additional units or resources?

I have done that with no problems. Does the scenario run in single player mode correctly? You also might want to ask this in the Creation and Customization forum and maybe post the scenario .biq file for other people to look at. Also, did you add additional units or resources?
Yes, i added a lot of additional units and resources.

(Internet Play PoV) If the .BIQ does not call for any new entries in pediaicons or civilopedia, the other player does not need the .BIQ but can have it as the game searches for the host's .BIQ and if you dont have it, it will just use the host's .BIQ.

If the .BIQ calls for new entries in the pediaicons or civilopedia, you need to make sure all players have the mod folder and the .BIQ.

Obviously this is from the point of view of Internet Play. But it is similar for Hotseat you are just on the same computer. Most likely there is a problem with the scenario or maybe a setting that you have put has caused it to crash.

Top Bottom