What do you think the Super Secret unit that is going to be in CIV5 is going to be

Well anyway, Civ5 will probably be getting Mech's if the little figurines in the CE edition for EB is any indication, so maybe Mech's will be the special unit's...

ALL I CAN SAY IS GIANT DEATH ROBOT's ARE FINALLY ARRIVING!!!!

I saw Thunderfall post and was coming to post about it here, but you already had :)

GIANT DEATH ROBOT's!!! :lol: :goodjob:

That's the best idea yet,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

Better than santa claus dropping nukes, better than giant death robots, better than a cat!???? I think not.

Though it is adequate.

You mine a mountain, causing a BALROG to rise up as a barbarian unit that you can try and enslave.

I agree with the Giant Death Robot idea.

Moderator Action: *snip* Don't spam here, stay on topic.

I think it's just going to be a great general (you have to play a certain [militaristic] way to unlock it, it has a varied title like in Civ 4, it is the most awesome [as in useful] unit in the game, you may have to build the great general as a unit of your choice [i.e. super axeman, super longswordsman etc.], and if you do have to build it as a unit then making it show up in the civilopedia would double the amount of units shown.

Mabye some kind of combat support unit. That can be a seconed unit on a tile, but never more. Unit is created and selects a promotion. The unit that is on the same tile as gets that promotion as long as the CS remains in same tile. Or a strength increase.

Ninja will require of you to be allied with a Japanese city-state, have certain social policies unlocked and certain technologies researched. It will be able to enter tiles occupied by other units, perform spy-like missions and be invisible until it attacks.
Pirate will be a land version of Pirate Ship/Privateer. It will act like a reverse transport – a Pirate Ship may enter a coastal tile and turn into a Pirate (it cannot venture further inland). Pirates, like Pirate Ships will have hidden nationality.
Zombies will be created from units placed on tiles next to a city with a Nuclear Reactor when it meltdowns. They can cause defending units to run away to unoccupied tiles, heal from victorious combats (by feasting on the dead), and have a chance of turning defeated units into Zombies.

But none of the above is the secret unit. The secret unit is a Zombie-Ninja-Pirate, created when a Ninja and a Pirate stand on the same tile next to a city with a Nuclear Reactor during meltdown. Zombie-Ninja-Pirate has all the abilities of Zombie, Ninja and Pirate (including an ability to become Zombie-Ninja-Pirate Ship, and turning defeated units into Zombies).

I'm ashamed of everyone's complete and utter lack of foresight.

Clearly it's the Death Star.

Top Bottom