Dutch walkthrough of Morocco and Civil War scenario

Tbh, having played many betas, I prefer to play the final product. Playing early can be fun and all, but mostly it's frustrating to play new features piecemeal.

He improved tiles out of city range... :cry:

I noticed that. A little OCD going on there...

That is not obsession compulsive disorder, and to be perfectly honest I find it quite offensive that people use the term in that way.

Where is the English version of this????

Prora. Prora.

...Prora.

What on earth are Firaxis doing... to replace The Motherland Calls for Prora...

From what we've learned so far, Prora might not be a direct replacement for Motherland Calls. The statue may have been scrapped for other reasons. Some fellow members have made valid points, showing how Prora is a symbolistic building that fits well for the Autocratic line.

Although I would agree

...Prora a "Wonder" :(

Prora. Prora.

...Prora.

What on earth are Firaxis doing... to replace The Motherland Calls for Prora...

I doubt Motherland Calls was replaced with Prora. Rather the Red Fort replaced Motherland Calls. The Prora is an Autocracy wonder and Motherland Calls almost certainly was an Order one, so they are extremely unlikely to replace one another.

The weird thing is that Prora has the Eiffel Tower's old effect. Like it invaded Paris and stole it or something. :rolleyes:

The weird thing is that Prora has the Eiffel Tower's old effect. Like it invaded Paris and stole it or something. :rolleyes:

Well the Nazi's DID invade Paris. It's no coincidence.

I doubt Motherland Calls was replaced with Prora. Rather the Red Fort replaced Motherland Calls. The Prora is an Autocracy wonder and Motherland Calls almost certainly was an Order one, so they are extremely unlikely to replace one another.

Kremlin replaced Motherland Calls and Red Fort replaced Kremlin.

Prora is just depressing... And I already miss Motherland calls. Any chance it's in the game NOT-being the order wonder?

And gosh, look at that "list of people who like to smile the most". Pedro's party people at 48 happiness means he will be a tough nut to crack (with all those carnivals and all).

I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding here. "Total War" is a quote from a speech by Goebbels in the Sportpalast, Berlin, and refers to mobilizing all the forces of a country (chiefly economy and labour) for the war effort - not to total annihilation of the enemy. As such the gameplay effects of this tenet make sense.

Total War also encompasses the "scorched earth" policies, especially of Russia and the Union armies under Sherman.

If we look at just economy and labor, though:

Rome mobilized everything it had to beat, then ruin Carthage.
The United States mobilized everything it had in its own Civil War as well as in World War II.
Japan mobilized everything it had against Russia, China (pre-WWII) and in World War II.
Russia mobilized everything it had in both World Wars and against Napoleon.
Germany mobilized everything it had in both World Wars, if not more.
France mobilized everything it had in the Hundred Years' War and First World War, at least.
Britain mobilized everything it had in the Hundred Years' War and in both World Wars, at least.
The Chinese states had mobilized everything they had against each other during the Warring States period.
Mongol and Hun life revolved around taking and sacking cities, so their forces were always mobilized.

That's just to name a few, and omitting much. So no misunderstanding here.

Kremlin replaced Motherland Calls and Red Fort replaced Kremlin.

Motherland Calls out - that's bad news.
India is probably reworked - that's good news.

However, I don't see there the Red Fort is in tech tree or in SP. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom