City-State of Kiev

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzatron717

Holy Warrior
Every time I enter the screen of Kiev I hear this wonderful music that I hear sometimes on documentaries of Russia I would like to ask what this majestic piece of music comes from.

I have no clue.. Perhaps a russian member could help.

Sorry but neither one is from Kiev but they are in the game though beautiful music nonetheless. I hope I can find the piece of music from the city-state of Kiev.

PS: George Abitbol, l'homme le plus classe du monde, je vous croyais mort mon cher !
(french reference, sorry)

Hé bien non, je suis revenu combattre les fanachistes! Je préfère partir plutôt qu'entendre ça plutôt que d'être sourd! :lol: (sorry again)

Thank you so much MarshalN it truly is beautiful. And thank you Muscu for attempting to find it for me.

Must be one of the few city themes whose source is known. I wonder if the Asian/Middle Eastern and African CSs music are based on actual music.

*snip*
The Great Gates Of Kiev by Mussorgsky and Ravel

Ups, that didn't go so well! :lol:
Here:

Link to video.

Next time, use only the characters that are after "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" :)
In this case, it would be
Code:
[ YOUTUBE ] Aa0oKBtFKts [ / YOUTUBE ]

Great find, in any case! :D Now I wonder what are the rest of the City-State's themes... Wasn't there a thread somewhere about those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom