Turkish Civilization, lead by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Any ideas are welcomed)

EricNgui

CPU of 1980's Planeptune
Hi there. For the first time in my modding, i will plan to make a historical mod. I planned to make Turkish Republic mod, led by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. I planned to make this civ is tended to cultural/scientific victory.

Here it is:
Spoiler :
UA (Father of the Turks): Science buildings increase spawn rate of Great People. All science buildings are maintenance free and gain +1 gold for every opened policy tree.

UB: Turkish Bath (replace Garden): Give unique promotion for Turkish military units built in the city. +2 happiness

UU: ?? (replace Rifleman): Combat bonus in the friendly lands.

Heads up incase you wasn't aware, Regalman, COF and Viregel are making a Turkey civilization with Ataturk too. (Just wanted to let you know, I have nothing against people making the same civilization)

Heads up incase you wasn't aware, Regalman, COF and Viregel are making a Turkey civilization with Ataturk too. (Just wanted to let you know, I have nothing against people making the same civilization)

Ok, thanks for informing me.

For the Rifleman Replacement... Nizam-I-Cedid maybe?

It's not quite from Atatürk's time, but then again you'll be hardpressed to find a 20th century unit that'd fit as a Rifleman Replacement.

Ulghur_Caesar, I think you're doing okay. I just wonder how could you fit that map into conventional interface like this?

exactly the same civ. "thracians". but all of that civ's icons look like this..
any idea why? or fix thm?
and it occurs on some other custom civs.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 94
I still somewhat feel like the UU should had been the Nizam-I-Cedid.

Nonetheless... Congrats on your nice stealthy release! :D

Haven't seen the leaderscene (or the model) but judging just out of the pictures... Ramkhamhaeng could work.

I am glad you are making this guy. I need him for my WWII scenario. The elite force seemed to be there cavalry in WWI. They were excellent at guerilla warfare.

Top Bottom