Is there an Excel Chart of every building in the game?

WeneedmoreCivs

Warlord
I was wondering if there is an Excel chart which has every building (including UBs) and wonder/project/national wonder listed with columns that show their various yields, great person slots and great work slots.

Does that exist for BNW yet?

All the buidlings are listed in the Info Center of Civ 5.

Thank you for your useless answer.

I know that the library has the information...what I was asking for was an Excel Chart where I could sort and analyze the information in detail.

What was the point of your response other than to be snarky?

Thank you for your useless answer.

I know that the library has the information...what I was asking for was an Excel Chart where I could sort and analyze the information in detail.

What was the point of your response other than to be snarky?

No need to get angry back, there's plenty here to help those with patience :)

There is a fan made chart floating around the forums somewhere with details of ALL the civs uniques on it, it is fantastic :D

No excel chart that i know of though, you'd have to make it yourself (and post it here please!) :goodjob:

No need to get angry back, there's plenty here to help those with patience :)

There is a fan made chart floating around the forums somewhere with details of ALL the civs uniques on it, it is fantastic :D

No excel chart that i know of though, you'd have to make it yourself (and post it here please!) :goodjob:

Yeah, I tend to be someone who does not hide his feelings...even my boss says that :) I just hate it when people respond to a post with something so useless with that sarcasm/snarkiness dripping from it.

There's some great excel charts in the downloads section on a few items, but not the buildings. They have that one on the various play styles (though it seems only partially updated for the expansion), but not one on buildings or units. I guess I'll see how far I can get before I give up in making my own.

My main reason for wanting this is to be able to analyze which buildings provide artifact/great work slots for which type of artifacts/great works as well as other features like GP points, XP for soldiers, promotions, etc.

Top Bottom