World's Nanny

Topherion

Chieftain
I have strange feeling that I am very weird in how I play my matches. If I am in the top 2 civilizations, I will often act as a nanny for the smaller ones. I will nurture them when they are not doing too well. I may gift them a city or two after a war (often blended with the fact that I HATE having a separated city). I may even just give them a feel-good gold gift. Usually these Civs are rather small and never a threat to me in the slightest. I do this for no reason other than to be nice to my allies. They could have one city and no resources/money to benefit me and I would still give them some love.

Does anyone else do this? I feel like I just pity these tiny nations. I also feel nice when I have a number of leaders behind me (even if they have no good science, gold, military, etc).

When I am given a city i dont want as part of a surrender I will often give it to someone else . Not being too nice really as It suits my interest .
If the guys who originally owned it wants it back they can fight someone else for it . Nice diplomacy situation for me as i can avoid further wars and the guys i give the city too are happy .

Top Bottom