Undocumented gameplay changes?

Grubsnik

Chieftain
So, after reading the manual and playing a few games, as well as looking over the forums, I've noticed a few gameplay changes that aren't mentioned anywhere I can spot.

I'm sure they are glaringly obvious to so of you guys, and there may even be a summery post somewhere, but I just can't find it. So if it is out there somewhere, kindly point me in the right direction, otherwise, feel free to chip in with anything I missed.

So far I've noted 3 distinct changes

1. River tiles no longer give +1 :c5gold:
2. :c5science: cost goes up for each city you found (change dependant on map size).
3. :c5culture: policy cost no longer rises quite so rapidly on founding additional cities.
4. You now need to be in control off all Capitals in order to win a domination victory

The last two are mentioned in science and culture tooltips.

The more important change that isn't mentioned, even in Civilopedia, is the changed domination victory. You need to own all capital cities to win.

Vaino, you are correct, but I'd rather have all the changes in one place than have to go around checking every single tooltip in the game for a difference in wording.

Civ V has abysmal documentation, I've already made a thread about the poor state of Civilopedia in the bug report subforum.

Give, my friends, your complaints to me,
post them where the devs can see,
if you want good docs ahead
post all errors in this thread.

Top Bottom