Am I done?

Thanks, I'll check it out, though I'm not sure I would be in it til the end. I'm not the most patient person when things start going downhill. :)

nq games can be amazing, my first outing i rushed a korean to my north and he almost held with some chariot archer micro that i'd never seen before but i eventually broke him and took half the world but with a massive tech disadvantage

next i did a surprise naval backstab on an inca who had massivly fortified our border, there was no way i was getting through the hills and the citadel but i snuck a half dozen artillary and infantry behind him and took his capital before he could react

the last guy was on an island and massivly ahead on tech, he started nuking me with nuclear missiles and i shot back with atomic bombs, what followed was a huge naval battle, i learned loads about mplayer sea combat but he eventually won a space race while i was stuck mass producing ships, bombs and planes

the above described game is the exception to the norm, most nq games decend into disconnects and bad syncs until someone gives up and suggests a 'rehost' which is code for 'i cant be assed to play any more becaurse this game was shoddily made'

you will probably find mplayer FFA easier than diety, depending on your skillset and how you play the game but it will be a more rewarding experiance if it goes right

Saw this in another thread.

Try a game where you can only build cities on locations suggested by the AI, and you must research the technology recommended by most of your advisors (your choice on ties).

No, there is nothing left. By playing 8civs on pangea, diety, with a military victory, you have experienced every last bit of potential gameplay CiV G&K has to offer. I suggest you sell your game for $23 to your friend, wipe it from your computer, and move on to a game which has more to offer. Like minecraft.

:sarcasm:

MP. Or put all the other civs on 1 team and you on the other. On OCC. Do a cultural victory while without disabling the domination victory type. Reroll till you start off the coast in tundra. Make most of them dominationcivs. Deity of course.

try one city challenge or maybe even no city challenge with sie germans hehe

I know a game play nobody can beat.

Pangea, 5 Million Years old, Diety, 10 players, (city-state amount doesn't matter, you won't meet them :)) Renessaince Era starting.

The turn you start, regardless of civ, get the science policy tree up to the 2 free Techs (3 if you have Building Made Fun) and research a base tech, and then a tech the next level up.

After you do that, do whatever you please, you WILL lose in under 20 turns. I lost in 10

For me:
Turn 1 I am 70 points ahead of all civs (I had mine on Continents instead of Pangea)
Turn 7 All civs declare war on me for being the point leader.
Turn 8 I lose all 3 starting pikemen while the AI's 8 pikemen and 2 trebuchees PER AI are swarming my cities
Turn 9 I lose my capital
Turn 10 I lose my second/last city.

I dare you to play it. You will not get past turn 20. (POST SCREENSHOTS OF THE ACTION :)) I bet getting killed by turn 10 is rare

Actually, you may survive till turn 30, I don't want it to seem TOO difficult to people wanting to play it.

I would also like to add, I normally play on Diety. I'm not just some newb who decided to try it :b

No, there is nothing left. By playing 8civs on pangea, diety, with a military victory, you have experienced every last bit of potential gameplay CiV G&K has to offer. I suggest you sell your game for $23 to your friend, wipe it from your computer, and move on to a game which has more to offer. Like minecraft.

:sarcasm:

Showed this to my 12 year old, who quit playing CiV G&K on King level when he discovered Minecraft a month ago. He was not amused- thank you. :goodjob:

Top Bottom