Investigating crashes

Frossa

Prince
Attempting to playing a game with my mod, and I keep getting the game to crash with a "blabla.exe has stopped working"-message on turn 2, always as the game processes the turn for a specific Civ. When I start a new game to hopefully bypass whatever errors occurred, the game crashes on Turn 2 again, but this time while it processes another Civ's turn. In what logs am I supposed to be looking for the source of this seemingly sporadic malfunction?
If it's just the net_message_debug log, this is what the last three rows there have to say:
Code:
[31520.813] DBG: CheckPlayerTurnDeactivate() : auto-moves complete for Napoleon
[31520.813] DBG: changeNumGameTurnActive(-1) m_iNumActive=0 : setTurnActive() for player Napoleon
[31520.813] DBG: changeNumGameTurnActive(1) m_iNumActive=1 : setTurnActive() for player 9 Maria Theresa
player Napoleon being me, and Maria Theresa being the AI the game crashed on. All I can tell from this is that the game initiated Austria's turn, and then nothing happened, since it crashed.
Is there anywhere I can look deeper into what caused this, out of all the logs?

I'm using Putmalk's Civ IV Diplomacy Features, and Lua logging is enabled.
EDIT: I tried disabling Putmalk's mod, but still the same error. Doesn't seem to be related to a modded DLL.

Top Bottom