Polycast Question

LyricalAssassin

Warlord
Hey all, I just want to start off by saying that I LOVE POLYCAST! :D The cast is absolutely perfect and I enjoy listening to their input on numerous subjects. I could go on and on about it :lol:

However, I have a dilemma come this weekend... my access to the internet is extremely iffy, and I don't expect to have any come Saturday because I'm going to be staying somewhere that doesn't have any wireless internet and I was wondering if there was a way to download the different episodes of the best Civ podcast there will ever be?

Yeah. Just right click and save as on the link that is an mp3 file. I think it's on the title of the relevant podcast post.

Hi LyricalAssassin. First off, m15a is correct re: downloading PolyCast episodes as MP3 files to your computer. This can be either off of the show's website or its RSS feed, also on the website.

... I LOVE POLYCAST! :D The cast is absolutely perfect and I enjoy listening to their input on numerous subjects.
On behalf of myself, fellow regular co-hosts and our ever increasing count of guests, thank you kindly. :king:

I could go on and on about it :lol:
:D

If you are willing, I would welcome the opportunity to learn more. :) For instance, how you first came across PolyCast and what parts you (most) like about it including segment.

Top Bottom