Mount & Blade: Warband !!! Epic Game !!!

I just got Mount and Blade, and I got Warband, which one should I play first?

Warband is pretty much an improved M&B and most of the mods mods over to it. However, the excellent The Last Days (Lord of the Rings) mod has not and it is pretty good.

Other than that though just play Warband.

Actually, you didn't need to buy both the original and Warband. Warband's key also unlocks the original.

Anyway, I recommend Warband. So far, my favorite mod is NordInvasion. Basically, it's a multiplayer game with two teams, one humans and the other bots. The bots are sent in in seemingly endless waves, though there is an end. I love that mod.

Out of curiosity, is there a way I can edit my save game so I'm no longer married to my wife?

+1 Mount and Blade is the best fighting/actiongame.
Recommended even if you are a strategy gamer.

Out of curiosity, is there a way I can edit my save game so I'm no longer married to my wife?

Try asking on the game's forums, as that is a pretty odd request. There's a cheat mode for simple cheating (extra money, extra skills).

Let's say we have a group of pals that want to hold a multiplayer tournament with various events (joust, sword, archery, etc). What would be the best way to accomplish this? Just run duel on native? I don't know much about hosting servers, I'm going to check that out too.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience in multiplayer tournaments.

TBH, I've been browsing the official forums today and felt really frustrated about the lack of news concerning MB2. I think I'll get over it the next time I play Warband though :p

The delivery guys couldn't find my address. I am hoping to get the M&W on monday :(
damn a weekend wasted ...

Yes they do !!
any ways, I got mine today :)

Yeay !!

Also, some bandits keep trying to stop my character while traveling from one place to another. I have 29 shots for the crossbow . I have manged 2 groups so far, which had 6/7 guys. The current one has 13 people chasing me. How do i swap weapons ? coz the 'x' button as per game instruction seems invalid :(

Help please ?!?

The X button only changes the weapon's mode (ie switching between firing and melee for the muskets in Napoleonic Wars, or to couch a lance). You switch weapons using the scroll wheel.

Sweet Jeebus, we got an official announcement video of Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. But it only confirms what we've all known already. No one should be surprised that they've been working on it, but this is the first official thing about it, IIRC.

Link to video.

I was playing M&B over the weekend. My 2nd character, is just 32 days old. I have 2 Khergit prisoners. No one wants to buy em ??

:(

What do i do with these people ?

I was playing M&B over the weekend. My 2nd character, is just 32 days old. I have 2 Khergit prisoners. No one wants to buy em ??

:(

What do i do with these people ?
Regular troops can be sold to peeps you meet in taverns...forgot what they're called in the base game... Ransom Brokers? Slave traders? Something like that.
There is also an option to try and recruit them to your party (from the camp menu, while resting).
Lords you can't sell, you need to carry them along until their realm offers you a ransom.

Yeah I sold off all the horseman and the lancers.. hopefully, the ransom offer you mentioned, comes across pretty soon.. Its slowing me down :(

You must have a lot of Lords captured if they're actually slowing your down much.

sold the 2 damn loafers .. 5k is good ... :)

something's wrong with my monitor, I cant see the night time fights :(
waiting for payday to get new monitor .....

Top Bottom