[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

When I setup the game I have 41 CS but when I start it is only 17.How to set maximum CS for Giant Earth Map???Is there any mod that allows that???Please help!!!

This is great work and has made me start playing the game again, thanks for making the effort!

On a side note, the link for the JFD Patch is dead - can anyone relink or provide me with the patch? Any help would be much appreciated!
:)

This is great work and has made me start playing the game again, thanks for making the effort!

On a side note, the link for the JFD Patch is dead - can anyone relink or provide me with the patch? Any help would be much appreciated!
:)
That's because JFD (and most other big shot modders;)) include the tsl coordinates in the respective civs. So you don't need the patch anymore.

Hello!
Sorry if this is off-topic but I don't know where to ask (or search) but I have a question: how to make Starting Positions for more than 22 civs (WorldBuilder lets only add 22 civs)?
Thanks.

Was this mod updated to BNW?

I have the add-on for the "43 civs" but BNW civs don't show up - Portugal, Brazil, etc.

Am I missing something?

That's strange. The mod does support all 43 official civs. Have you tried all the different maps (Brazil naturally isn't selectable on Europe maps)?
Try reinstalling your YnAEMP mod or clear your cache..

Turns out I had installed YnAEM one year ago and the mod has since moved to a Steam workshop page. I thought BNW's update could be installed directly in-game. So that was it - I subscribed the mod in Steam's workshop and everything is going well.

Thank you anyway!

hi, ive been having a problem with this mod. every time i try to start a game, im met with an instant defeat message...

i had recently wiped my computer and started fresh. using the same civilization version i was before, just re downloading the mod... this thread is so long and i havent seen any fixes for this glitch, im wondering if anyone knows of the fix.

also im wondering if i was using an older version of the mod... im trying to find a database with older versions but with no luck...

How to add 43 Civs in SDK World Builder???I load Gedemon 43 Civs DLL mod but I cant add more than 22 Civs in World Builder???Please HELP!!!

How to add 43 Civs in SDK World Builder???I load Gedemon 43 Civs DLL mod but I cant add more than 22 Civs in World Builder???Please HELP!!!
It's not possible to do with WB, and it doesn't help loading the 43 civs DLL. If you want to add tsl coordinates for a custom civ, so that you can play with that on a YnAEMP map, see the OP for a guide - it's pretty straightforward :)

I guys i have a problem: i downloaded the Ynaemp 60 dll civ; play with United States. All perfect, until i discover all the other civ and the game ask me to partecipate at World Congress, but when i click on the advertise, nothing happpens. I reload the save and nothing. My play it's lost. :mad: I try to start another, and i discover that the problem of world congress exist becuse to the number of the civ. Indeed when i choose 22 civ the world congress works perfectly. If anyone of you had this problem in past, could help me please? :) Thank you

I guys i have a problem: i downloaded the Ynaemp 60 dll civ; play with United States. All perfect, until i discover all the other civ and the game ask me to partecipate at World Congress, but when i click on the advertise, nothing happpens. I reload the save and nothing. My play it's lost. :mad: I try to start another, and i discover that the problem of world congress exist becuse to the number of the civ. Indeed when i choose 22 civ the world congress works perfectly. If anyone of you had this problem in past, could help me please? :) Thank you

It works for me, though the loading time when the world congress is founded is very long, as in up to a couple of minutes.

When you reload your save what happens exactly? Do you have an "auto save" a few turns before the founding of the world congress. If so, try loading that and just be patient when the congress is founded.

I'm not at all sure it will work, but maybe it's worth a try.

It works for me, though the loading time when the world congress is founded is very long, as in up to a couple of minutes.

When you reload your save what happens exactly? Do you have an "auto save" a few turns before the founding of the world congress. If so, try loading that and just be patient when the congress is founded.

I'm not at all sure it will work, but maybe it's worth a try.

THe problem it's after the 30 turns from the discover of world congress. I am the Host Nation and i have to take a decision, but when i click to "next turn" (where there is "take decision" for the congress) Nothing happens, nothing. No crash, no open, anything at all. And i can't continue, because if i not take decision i can't pass to the next turn. Note: i have many mod installed with the Ynaemp (RED Modpack, flag, revolutions mod, custom civilization mod, custom setting mod ecc.) but i noted that only if i take a game with 22 civ (All my mod installed) the game works. At 23 no. I really didn't understand. :sad: You, how work your game? What mod installed you?

I moded Ynaemp City States Extended because I want to have specific CS in game but it only work with YNAEMP mod(22 Civs).After I tried to make it work with 43 Civs DLL but game cant start.I put 18 CS and it is not working,game cant start.I want to have specific CS on Giant Earth Map with 43 Civs DLL.HOW TO DO THAT???PLEASE HELP???

I moded Ynaemp City States Extended because I want to have specific CS in game but it only work with YNAEMP mod(22 Civs).After I tried to make it work with 43 Civs DLL but game cant start.I put 18 CS and it is not working,game cant start.I want to have specific CS on Giant Earth Map with 43 Civs DLL.HOW TO DO THAT???PLEASE HELP???

I think someone asked something like this before (can't find the post though), but seem to remember that it wasn't possible as things are right now.

Maybe Gedemon himself could incorporate support for this in YnAEMP (if he ever returns to civ modding that is:sad:)

Top Bottom