Warhammer Units

Civitar

Adventurer
To avoid monopolizing the Warhammer thread with my new units, here is a thread where you can preview and comment on them. I will update this regularly, and when I finish all units for one civ I will upload a unit pack of that civ's units.

High Elves
Spoiler High Elven Units :
Expected:
  • Chariot
  • Reaver Knights
  • White Lions
  • Lion Chariot
  • Phoenix Guard
  • Shadow Warriors
  • Prince
  • Mage
  • Great Eagles
  • Repeater Bolt Thrower
  • Dragon
  • Dragon Mage
  • Ship
  • Dragon Ship
  • Tyrion
  • Teclis
  • Eltharion
  • Alith Anar

Wood Elves
Spoiler :
Expected:
  • Glade Guard
  • Glade Riders
  • Eternal Guard
  • Wardancers
  • Waywatchers
  • Wild Riders
  • Warhawk Riders
  • Noble
  • Spellsinger
  • Great Eagles (reskins of the High Elf ones)
  • Forest Dragon (reskin of the High Elf Dragon)
  • Tree Kin
  • Treeman
  • Great Stag (as mount for Noble/Spellsinger)
  • Unicorn (ditto)
  • Orion
  • Naestra & Arahan

Dark Elves
Spoiler :
Expected:
  • Warriors
  • Repeater Crossbowmen
  • Black Guard
  • Executioners
  • Witch Elves
  • Black Ark Corsairs
  • Dark Riders
  • Cold One Knights
  • Cold One Chariot
  • Shades
  • Harpies
  • Hydra
  • Reaper Bolt Thrower
  • Black Dragon
  • Dreadlord
  • Sorceress
  • Dark Pegasus (as a mount)
  • Manticore (same)
  • Morathi
  • Malus Darkblade
  • Shadowblade

The Empire
Spoiler Empire Units :
Expected:
  • Halberdiers
  • Swordsmen
  • Spearmen
  • Archers
  • Handgunners
  • Crossbowmen
  • Greatswords
  • Flagellants
  • Great Cannon
  • Helblaster Volley Gun
  • Mortar
  • Commander
  • Battle Wizard
  • Battle Priest
  • Griffon (as a mount)
  • Dragon (as a mount)
  • Reiksguard
  • Knights of the White Wolf
  • Knights of the Blazing Sun
  • Knights Panther
  • Reiksguard Knights
  • Balthasar Gelt
  • Valten
  • Ludwig Schwarzhelm

Bretonnia
Spoiler :

Dwarfs

Orcs & Goblins
Spoiler :

Skaven
Spoiler :

Hordes of Chaos
Spoiler :

Beastmen

Lizardmen

Ogres

Vampire Counts
Spoiler :

Tomb Kings
Spoiler :

Attachments

• WoodElfUnits.png
    WoodElfUnits.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,281
  • VampireCountsUnits.png
    VampireCountsUnits.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,220
  • SkavenUnits.png
    SkavenUnits.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,243
  • BretonniaUnits.jpg
    BretonniaUnits.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,443
  • TKUnits.png
    TKUnits.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,249
Hi Civitar, you can convert lot's of my units from my mod Creatures in War (Civilization 4 BTS) for your Warhammer (Civilization 5) mod, good luck and have a nice modding.

It's terrible and i am angry now! Hahaha don't worry i am joke with you. You are welcome and you can use all my units. Download my second version of CIW there you can found lots of interesting units and stuff.

Thanks Zlatko, I've downloaded. Skaven units are very well done man! Lizard heads make great Warhammer Skinks and with some deforming will be good Saurus (Skinks and Saurus are Lizardmen).
Quite the modsavers!

Added the Skavenslave unit to the OP. He uses Aztec Jaguar animations (imperfectly, but not so badly that it's visible ingame). Thanks Zlatko for the original body, which will be that of all the Skaven units, just dressed up or armored differently.
Added the High Elf Chariot to the OP. Uses Danrell's animations imperfectly, part of the spear is rigged to the driver's right hand rather than the spear. If somebody would like to help with this, it would be much appreciated.
Added High Elf Archer v2 to the OP. V3 (the final version) is a reskin by Nutty, wearing a white robe with the usual blue sleeves.
Added the Skaven Rat unit to the OP. It uses Lion animations and looks great ingame with swarms of friends.
Added the Skaven Giant Rat units to the OP. They both are just dressed-up versions of the Rat.
Added Drycha the Branchwraith to the OP. She's a reskinned Dryad, so has no animation problems.
Added the Vampire Counts Zombie to the OP. The model is by Deliverator and the skin by Nutty.

Added the Skaven Clanrat to the OP. He too uses Aztec Jaguar animations.
Added 9 Bretonnian Knights of the Realm to the OP (9 because of the formation and the need for unique coats of arms). All knights use the vanilla knight animations and all but the last two are by Danrell, the others are by Nutty.
Spoiler :
Wrapped all images in spoiler tags.

Added Nutty's reskin of the High Elf Archer to the OP.
Added the Bretonnian Peasant Bowman and Mounted Yeoman to the OP. Models by Danrell.

Changed the High Elf image again. Nutty is refining the textures of the Spearman and Sea Guard. The Silver Helms are new to the High Elves.
Began the WHFB Empire Units line. Currently contains the Helstorm Rocket Battery and the Steam Tank.

Attachments

• highelfunits.png
    highelfunits.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 342
  • empireunits.png
    empireunits.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 1,753
@zwei833, that is a good-looking Greatsword! I will definitely use him as an alternate to the one I make. However, if you would like to talk about Warhammer units, please do so from now on in the second thread in my signature, as that is specifically what it is for (and I feel dumb just posting updates to the un-released units I've already done).

Hello Civtar. Now I post my work in this thread.
I just made 2 kinds of 2-handed sword weapon models.
View attachment 377556
The one which used by the doppelsoldner in red is the typical bidenhander(two handed sword) in 16th century, and the one used by the doppelsoldner in black is the 'Vortragschwerter' (processional swords) which is even larger than the normal german 2-handed sword.
Referance to the picture below
View attachment 377555

Of course they're in the form of Civ4 since I don't know about Civ5 models at all.

@zwei833: As said before, that is a good-looking Greatsword and I will probably use him to give my Greatsword units some variation. Could you please do a Hydra unit for Civ4 (if you are able to do custom animations) with 4 legs and anywhere from 5 to 9 heads? That's one of the units I need for the Dark Elves, as well as a possible Imperial Zoo unit.

@zwei833: As said before, that is a good-looking Greatsword and I will probably use him to give my Greatsword units some variation. Could you please do a Hydra unit for Civ4 (if you are able to do custom animations) with 4 legs and anywhere from 5 to 9 heads? That's one of the units I need for the Dark Elves, as well as a possible Imperial Zoo unit.

I'm pretty sorry that I don't know how to make this kind of creature model. The only thing I can do is to do some reskin or detail-modifying.

P.S.
I have found some Civ4 empire unit model, though I don't know whether they're useful or not.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=165424
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=166675
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=166274

@zwei833: I'm afraid those units won't be too useful (except the Volley Gun!) since Nutty has finished his reskin of the Musketeer, which I will use for the body of all the humans in the Empire except Valten and some armored people. I will add Nexus screenshots of his new skin and his reskin of the Steam Tank soon. He also finished the High Elf Spearman reskin and I've done Sword Masters, so it's looking good!:)
Thanks for trying though.

All right, here is the latest setup of High Elves: I removed the Silver Helm as he's still awaiting Nutty's attentions, and added the newest complete unit, the Sword Master. Also, the Spearman and Sea Guard have been reskinned by Nutty and given new animations: instead of the slightly goofy Spearman animations, they now use the more serious Sumerian Phalanx animations, which means that they (a) will actually use that large shield to protect themselves while striking and (b) hold the shield in a more military position. The Spearman is in the middle of a strike and the Sea Guard is standing at attention.
The Sword Master uses Longswordsman animations.

Attachments

• highelfunits.png
    highelfunits.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,119
Civtar, sorry for bother you for such a long time, now I made my own unit model conversion:). I think the doppelsoldner I made is also suitable for your empire Greatsword too -- or if you don't like his clothe,perhaps you can give him a breastplate by re-texture.

link here:http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13323240

That guy is so much more than "suitable"... I feel stupid now for not having thought of the Landsknecht model as a base for Empire units, but I'll at least be using him as a Greatsword, with a few reskins as various other units for variety.
And holy cow that sword is beautiful!
Don't worry about "bothering me", I feel dumb just posting more and more unit screenshots in here while nobody pays attention.

It is sensible to use the landsknecht model as empire army's base model since the WH empire army is certainly imitate the landskencht armies in reality.
And look at this unit, his body is exactly a converted and re-textured verison of the landskencht model in Civ4, I think it will be also useable to your empire army.

P.S.
I saw your HE swordmaster and Elf longswordsman's weapon is a little out of the body's hand, have you ever tried to rotate the whole arms to make the arms match the skeleton?

Top Bottom