Civilization V Funny screenshots

^^
That's the type of thing that happens when you automate exploration, heh.

I actually wasn't even exploring, I was bringing my warrior back so that it would be in my territory in time for optics, and just as i pass thru, ramesses decides to settle that city

Two for you folks, first one is a little old (~6 months), the second one is much more recent.

Spoiler :

The city, according to Strategic View, was founded on a grassland, but the tile is experiencing a graphical bug. Playing with the Elder Scrolls civs, if you didn't recognize the city name.

Spoiler :

Generic "Lake Victoria is in the snow!" screenshot. Playing as the Samí on Tilted Axis.

In the same game!!! :mad:

But luckily...:woohoo:

Attachments

• carevl.jpg
    carevl.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 1,125
  • lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 994
He's not crazy, he just has high standards for your military. He thinks your infantry shouldn't have lost any health points to that archer.

Poor Gandhi, some top level trolling by Pocatello there though. Takes real dedication to waste that many great generals.

Attachments

• gandhi.jpg
    gandhi.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,136
The people of Russia seriously need to get out more.

Spoiler :

The (not so) Great Wall of Russia.
Spoiler :

The people of Russia seriously need to get out more.

Spoiler :

The (not so) Great Wall of Russia.
Spoiler :

Great Wall one is common... a OCC set-up that finishes the Wall before any settling of other cities can create some underwhelming visuals for the Wall.

The other one, though, is still funny to this day: CSes are weird in that you don't always meet them when it seems painfully obvious that you should. Yet it's way, way too frequent that the AI fails to notice a CS that is literally three tiles away from their border.

Here are a couple of more screenshots..
This is Sparta!
Spoiler :

Barb camp next to Sparta gets captured.

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0069.jpg
    Civ5Screen0069.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,839
  • Civ5Screen0067.jpg
    Civ5Screen0067.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 1,819
  • Civ5Screen0071.jpg
    Civ5Screen0071.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,778
  • Civ5Screen0072.jpg
    Civ5Screen0072.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,823
Nah, that early, they haven't figured out 'range', yet; or is it 'rage' ? HEY, Fearless Leader, got a minute ??

The other one, though, is still funny to this day: CSes are weird in that you don't always meet them when it seems painfully obvious that you should. Yet it's way, way too frequent that the AI fails to notice a CS that is literally three tiles away from their border.

I still find it amusing when I come across an Ancient Ruins located only a couple of hexes away from an AI city.

"Boy, I bet you guys wish you'd taken a look over in this direction..."

Infamous bug reveals true nature of Ramsess...

He's a Goa'uld!

Attachments

• rarraaa.jpg
    rarraaa.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 741
Top Bottom