Term II - Prime Faction registration

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
The leadership of the Triad coalition has made numerous statements that their term as Prime Faction would end after the 5th turnset. In metagame terms this ought to mean that an election cycle has started. In roleplay terms, it should mean that the despot has abdicated and we have entered a period of anarchy.

Accordingly, all factions or coalitions who wish to be eligible for election as Prime Faction must now state their intent. Please post:

Faction or coalition name
Link to faction/coalition ruleset or election platform
Individuals designated for at least the top 3 leadership positions according to the ruleset or platform

This data may change until the start of the election poll, at which point it must be hardened until after the election concludes. Note, this does not preclude continued campaigning which promises to make changes after the elections, but for fairness during the election itself the baseline must remain constant.

This process is based in part on a ruleset change which has not yet been ratified. In the interest of cooperation and good sportsmanship, I respectfully request that a gentlepersons agreement be made to comply with the planned new addition to the core rules.

Let the campaign begin!

The time period for announcing intent to participate in the election is tentatively set at 3 days from the time of this post, since we do not want to take so long that the game grinds to a halt.

Individuals designate:Daveshack,Duke,Vandal

Space needed between the : and D :D

I will do this on behalf of the APR

Arkadian Populist Regime (APR)

Platform and discussion

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=274195

Leadership: Leader kwarriorpoet, still discussing other positions as it stands.

Membership (in no particular order) : kwarriorpoet, dutchfire, BCLG100, Joe Harker, Lord Civius, civplayah and blastoidstalker

Thank you Joe!

The APR does have a few people designated for some positions, but as things continue to develop, we reserve the right to change these positions and allow others to fill new roles, not to mention that we also plan to hold a mini-nomination event for some positions.

Thank you Dave Shack for taking the initiative to keep the election ball rolling.

So we have just the APR and Freedom Coalition?

Final call for faction registrations! I'm going to let it go until afternoon, after we return from Mother's Day lunch. Let's say 4pm MST (=PDT, GMT-7), 23:00 GMT. Give or take depending on how the afternoon goes.

Inactive as far as i can tell.

Hmmm...I say hold the election now, then.

Top Bottom