If I have vanilla Civ V and G&K what civs do I miss?

Melhisedek

Prince
Just bought expansion so I wonder what civs will I miss as I have not bought any DLCs

All of those dlc's are extremely good and should be bought. Babylon and Korea are good at science. Denmark for conquering. Polynesia and Inca are kinda unknown to me I guess there both good with exploring Polynesia more or so with culture due to the maoi improvment and the inca good with money saving because of there UA.

Polynesia is awesome for exploration. Can embark and cross oceans right from the start. Nab all those ancient ruins out on remote islands.

3 of these Civs make an argument for the best civ overall.

Babylon, Korea, and the Inca.

Bab and Korea because how powerful science is in game. Inca because the hill movement allows for movement in warfare that the AI can't handle and powerful in multi. The tile saving/road saving costs make a large empire super cheap to maintain and you run huge gold surpluses in the early game. Add it to something like Tithe (haven't tried Inca in GK) and games where I was getting 300-400 gold per turn at 1400 a.d. (pre-tithe) would just be insane.

Plus Terrace Farms are pretty good - (Try getting these with Petra, not uncommon since Desert is one of the possible biases for the Inca)

Top Bottom