Civ 4 AAR - Imperium Americana

Kozmos

Jew Detective
Now that I have butchered the latin language lets move onto the game. Basically I need your help to conquer the world. We are playing with the Beyond the Sword expansion so we have all those new nifty gunpowder units. The game settings and general look of the world below:
Spoiler :

The world has about 6 continents which all look rather similar in size and shape. I blame my poor choices when starting the game. We are in the modern age and just recently we destroyed the Viking civilization in a cross continent war. Sumeria is the next obvious target. A whole division of Navy SEALs and Artillery is sitting on their border and their entire coastline is surrounded by my Destroyers and battleships.
Spoiler :

However things are not so simple, although we are in a slight tech lead ahead of the Sumerians, they are catching up and unfortunately I have neglected my airforce. Also we are in a general lag with techs, most of the world has gone onto future techs while I'm still researching robotics. The question is, should we declare war on them now or should I wait until I scoop up the rest of the tech tree and build a sizable airforce and army?
Spoiler :

The conquered viking cities are of not much help, some barely have a harbour built, let alone a forge or a factory so I will have to rely on airlifting units from the mainland. One last bit of good news is that the Sumerians have only one oil rescource relatively near the border. If we cut that, we can bleed them dry of strong units.

Questions, requests, comments and administration job applications are all welcome. :)

Top Bottom