My Wars on difficulty level 7

Monbijou

Chieftain
I can currently compete and sometimes win on lvl 7 (I think that's Diety)

My wars seem to go as follows.

Ancient and classical wars over territory to settle. Usually started by me.

Late Classical and Middle age wars over religious differences or the enemy wants my land.

The wars from above easily last to early industrial. Yes peaceful years happen.

Lastly around industrial all my wars are ideological caused wars.

And during the info age its wars to keep the AI from Winning or to win my self.

What seem to be the themes of your war during a play through?

Level 8 is Diety.

Ancient and classical wars rarely happen for me, except against Zulu and sometimes Songhai just because they're d*cks.

I always seem to start my early wars over territory and stealing workers, others seem to jump in from time to time. These wars for me are manageable, its the middle age wars and renaissance wars that scare me, it is these wars that I may lose some of my empire.

The ideological wars of the industrial era and later, never really worry me, when it comes to losing some of my core territory. but if I do not conducted the war right. I could lose me a lead or put me way behind in score and winning potential.

I do always seem to enjoy fight my wars of survival in the middle ages and renaissance.
and my late ideological wars where I spend my time moving troops to important flanks etc. before the war begins. I love to have my Operation Barbarrossa (a well planned first turn of a given war.)

I'm a lvl 7 difficulty player (immortal) I'm soon to make the jump to Deity after a few more immortal wins

early wars only if AI needs bit of slapping (no Rammy I don't want your city right in front of me!)

Medieval to get some extra GPT\Luxuries from peace deals, and maybe some land. :D

Industrial to expand and get more land by force of course. :D

Modern is for spreading democracy with GWB\Bombers. :lol: and get more Oil to spread even more of democracy. :lol:

Late eras to ensure victory and cripple AI as much as I can because of the first. :D

Top Bottom