Steam Database

Civisawesome

Chieftain
Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

Anyway, I was looking at the Steam Database and found that it says on the top that there will be a second Steam announcement in 19 hours.

This is the link:

Discuss!!!

i thought the one before the last would have been that post-bnw patch applied some time ago?

Ooh! Great find! (Also, welcome to the forums, Civisawesome...your username is entirely accurate!)
Yeah, saw Europa Universalis IV got updated this morning, and was thinking, "Hey! Maybe we're gonna get some info on the CiV fall patch!" Keep fingers crossed that's the case!

The Steam announcement is related to the SteamOS announcement yesterday. I don't think it's anything to do with Civ V.

Well, we have ~2hrs 20mins before the announcement is, well, announced, so we'll know what the deal is here shortly.
If it is just an ad for SteamOS, though, it'll be majorly anticlimactic...

The last year's fall patch's details were revealed in late September (and it was released in November). Do keep your hopes up for a reveal soon, but this database thing is most likely not it.

Yeah, it's just crap about "Steambox." Who cares? Give us info about the Fall Patch, please! We CivFanatics are suffering from a severe lack of screenshots and other information to microanalyze!

They just added the Mac entries for the upcoming mysterious Map pack DLC. It is probably coming soon. Announced next week perhaps? And hopefully with some hints of what the Fall patch entails:D

Top Bottom