Can Greece win a dimplomatic victory without a capital

Acrobatc101

Chieftain
Can Greece win a dimplomatic victory without a capital?

I don't think I can kill all their cities, but my troops are surrounding their capital so I can surely take that.

However, if they can still win even without Capital then they might win the game.

Omg that's terrible lol. Guess I will have to focus on killing them nonstop. If I kill a few of their embedded city states then guess I can.

Omg that's terrible lol. Guess I will have to focus on killing them nonstop. If I kill a few of their embedded city states then guess I can.

Yeah, Alex is a real pain. Thank God, uh, Sid that CSs aren't aggressive, ... much.

btw I don't get science victory. It seems extremely easy and it always ruins the game at least on single player

Up the difficulty and you'll see that Science Victory (SV) is more difficult.

I was playing on emperor level. The computer spams it and ruins the game early before I can kill them all, which is always my goal.

This game I declared war on greece as soon as I saw them and I've been running a 300 turn war against them.

I was playing on emperor level. The computer spams it and ruins the game early before I can kill them all, which is always my goal.

This game I declared war on greece as soon as I saw them and I've been running a 300
turn war against them.

Science is crucial to every victory, but it's definitely one of the more difficult victory types. You can get the tech you need for a diplo or culture win much earlier, and a military victory should come even earlier in many conditions. Science victories are less dependent on other conditions, though.

Yeah, if you're warring to stop a diplomatic victory, go after City-State allies, not the opposing civ directly.

Yeah, if you're warring to stop a diplomatic victory, go after City-State allies, not the opposing civ directly.

Not an entirely good idea. Although it will eliminate 2 votes per CS Ally for the dominant diplomatic AI, it will also reduce the world leader vote requirement by 1. So if you eliminate 6 CS allies aligned with Greece and Greece initially had 44 votes and the initial number of votes to win is 40, Greece will end up with 38 votes but the number of votes required to win will fall by 3. So Greece might still end up winning a diplomatic victory.

Top Bottom