Graphics update (building icon fix, wonders, girls)

Theov

Deity
I've updated the picture files to fix the power plant/hydro plant mix up in the city screen. Some other building pictures have been slightly adjusted also. (Factories, Oracle and some others).

Graphic fix:

All you need to do is drag this file (unzipped) to your civ folder.
It's always smart to copy the original files to another folder, or rename them, in case you want to undo the changes.

Graphic fix including girls: (either one of these 2 files is needed, not both)
For those who like it; I've also made a 'girls' update (city screen adjustments included).

If enough people like it - I might add more.

Wonder Update:

I've changed 3 wonders a bit that become a part of your city surroundings (Colossus, Pyramids and Hoover Dam - I left the Great Wall as is). When you build them, I changed how they look on the city 'view' screen.
It was just a thing that bugged me for the last 20 years - so finally I could fix it.
Again, just unzip the file, put it in your civ folder and you're done.
It's always smart to copy the original files to another folder, or rename them, in case you want to undo the changes.

Graphic fix is a few posts below

Wonder graphics are here:
View attachment 366479

Ignore the attachments.

Last edited:
Both SP299 and SP299X appear to contain identical copies of the .PIC sprites used in the original game. Did you post the wrong files by mistake?

Both SP299 and SP299X appear to contain identical copies of the .PIC sprites used in the original game. Did you post the wrong files by mistake?
I have no idea why that is, I'll check my old computer to see if I still have the files.

View attachment 366283
This is the file you need to replace in the Civ folder. (backup the original if you want to, I just name them sp299x)

"..., the oracle is no longer a smoking bowl, but a guy in the mold of Shakespeare's theater and Isaac Newton's holding a smoking bowl.
The Colosseum, Colossus, Hoover Dam, University, icons have changed and the power plant and hydro plant are swapped (they were swapped in the original)"
:D great stuff

Luckily I saved it here too:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=491332

It doesn't have the pretty spies though :D

Top Bottom